By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

AFC Bournemouth H (PL) 15.00 Sat 14th October 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-10-14-Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-AFC-Bournemouth.jpg

Our first home Premier League win of the season coming up!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
2017-10-14-Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-AFC-Bournemouth.jpg

Our first home Premier League win of the season coming up!
Better be,will take the pressure off the next couple of league games with another 3pts in the bag,cos for sure either liverpool/united or both will drop points this weekend!!
Doubt he will start either wanayam or dembele if they are available again,he never rushes players back after injury,and I would think Winks has earnt a chance after a good england debut.Not sure when Son and sanchez arrive home,but dont think its much of a concern.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This looks like a nice friendly game, some good football and not too much pressure to run a round a lot after two International matches, when all of our team have been involved and probably only a few from Eddie's lot - Artur played for Ireland vs Wales so he'll be knackered. We have a comfortable 3-0 win or 3-1 if the little man scores, he keeps trying but generously doesn't put it in the onion bag when he's playing against us. Well that's the plan anyway, let's see what really happens when they play their 'Cup Final' this weekend - bit of a nuisance that Wembley Cup final, upping your game, association thing. Worked for Burnley and Swansea, time to sort it, sorry Bournemouth.

3-1 Spurs
Kane x 2, Eriksen, Defoe.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I have got a spare ticket...

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
From training today..do you see who I see......

DL3VxZYW4AASR8g.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
new PL attendance record likely here,if we beat uniteds 76,098 from 2007

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
As long as we don't 'assume' this will be a walk in the park, it should be 3 points. I'm hoping for 7 points this month, really hoping for 3 of them right now.

As for seeing Rose out there with the lads, might be an unpopular opinion on here *puts on crash helmet* but I see it as a good thing and commend Poch for bringing him back. Removing the fact that he was a total and utter twat from the equation, we only have Ben in at left back and Rose is a damn good player. He wants to leave ? Earn it IMO. Get your ass back out there with your current team and show the world what you can do. It's a World Cup season, and he's going to have to reach back those levels he had before his injury if he wants his 1st team place back off an outstanding Ben. We have a LC game against West Ham coming up (which I don't want to lose),CL games, a busy Christmas period and of course the FA Cup when that starts up.

And with all that said and done, just because someone has a tantrum and throws his toys out the pram, doesn't mean you give the baby what it wants. Sometimes you just humor the baby....and then say no.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
team news: Dembele, Lamela and Rose have started training with 1st team but are still out. Wanyama not back training yet.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Feeling uncharacteristically nervous for this game, or maybe it's the two glasses of wine I had with dinner.

COYS

Oh, and that is a very pretty picture of Toby :)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sooooooo much expectation...

DON'T get all Spursy now...

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
A Message to you Hue Ming Son .......DONT GO DIVING INTO TACKLES IN THE BOX, Let Jan cover the left back area, stay well away.......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A Message to you Hue Ming Son .......DONT GO DIVING INTO TACKLES IN THE BOX, Let Jan cover the left back area, stay well away.......
I reckon its back 4 with jan LB ?but yes i agree !!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Anyone got a good link?

Good line up considering Davies has a cold and Rose ain't played all year. Think it'll be a back four too @skiathospurs. There's plenty in thisside to go and get our first "home" win in the premier league this season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Too pedestrian,get in to em Poch,who wants to play tues????

COYS

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Typically Spurs performance, thankfully I didn't go !
Wil have to improve next week v the dippers, but if Getafe can hold RM , there's no reason for us to fear,em !!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Spain calling....Get in!! 3points a win and 4 points ahead of Chelsea.....are there any questions? COYS

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Spain calling....Get in!! 3points a win and 4 points ahead of Chelsea.....are there any questions? COYS
Spain calling? I am in Spanielland at the moment, I think Majorca is in Spain? There wasn't a single bar showing the game today, it was all German games where we are, I will go a bit stark raving mental if I can't find anywhere for the Real Madrid game. That must be on in fucking Spain innit?

Anyway, at last a win at Wemberlee, the juju has been lifted, October is going to be a huge month for us, I am predicting 4 more wins this month and the 'big one' against the pikeys in the cup we dream of winning again will be the icing on the cherry onto of the icing onto of another cherry on the cake.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spain calling? I am in Spanielland at the moment, I think Majorca is in Spain? There wasn't a single bar showing the game today, it was all German games where we are, I will go a bit stark raving mental if I can't find anywhere for the Real Madrid game. That must be on in fucking Spain innit?

Anyway, at last a win at Wemberlee, the juju has been lifted, October is going to be a huge month for us, I am predicting 4 more wins this month and the 'big one' against the pikeys in the cup we dream of winning again will be the icing on the cherry onto of the icing onto of another cherry on the cake.
I think you are mistaken,last time I went to majorca the germans had annexed it.