By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

AFC Wimbledon - H ( FA Cup ) 15:00 Sun 7th January

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
JS83505635.jpg

Evil things them Wombles, nasty.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Might have a new name,but I havent forgiven or forgot mabbutt and gary stevens incidents.Fuck em hope they go bust as well and spawn a new franchise in somerset or somewhere else far away.Besides if they hadnt got franchised by mk dons,no Dele !!eh..
The original anti-football club.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
This is the cup we need to win so let's get out there and batter them.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just win lads....no complacency and no drama's like Wycombe last year please, thanks in advance.

5-1 Spurs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Watching Chelsea make heavy work of Norwich right now. Pritchard is the best player on the pitch, still don't understand why he couldn't make it with us.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Anyone want tickets , a mate has an adult and child on card and paper ticket.........Only thing is coll3ction in Sutton
Anyone wanna go to a cheap match

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I bet spurs chatshite has been "take the fucking cup seriously" and now team announced its "why you risking Kane" .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Jan's first goal since October 2013. Good win after frustrating first half. Well done lads, onward!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
3-1 Forest. Their striker Brereton is only 18, but is giving Nutsacker and Holding a torrid time.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Forth seriously looks like he could play for my son's U13 team.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Only got to see the highlights like anyone else who wasn't there, but Sissoko looked pretty decent.. Perhaps someone who did see the whole game can confirm or deny this?

There must be something about the bloke that the Poch sees - 'cos he would not play him if he thought he was pony. I haven't seen much to impress me, a couple of games maybe, but perhaps he has turned a corner and is getting his mojo back?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Only got to see the highlights like anyone else who wasn't there, but Sissoko looked pretty decent.. Perhaps someone who did see the whole game can confirm or deny this?

There must be something about the bloke that the Poch sees - 'cos he would not play him if he thought he was pony. I haven't seen much to impress me, a couple of games maybe, but perhaps he has turned a corner and is getting his mojo back?

From what I understand from a mate that went, other than laying on the assist for one of Harry’s goals, he played his normal game, workman like and giving easy balls to others to try and create openings.

As far as i’m concerned he’s not good enough for us, he puts in a shift and you can never accuse him of not being a team player and he does serve a purpose, if only in games where we need all hands to the pump in terms of backs against the wall but in terms of breaking down teams who sit 10 men behind the ball, he doesn’t really offer anything.

He was bought, i presume for his pace and power going forward but I can barely think of a time when he’s produced a performance like that.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

The difference between Wanyama and Sissoko is night and day. Wanyama two half games back before yesterday, excelled (Ok it was against lower class opposition) Sissoko was fine, as he has been all season, he runs around tackling and making short sideways passes, but doesn't seem able to make a real difference anywhere. Wanyama can and does, with a pass or a forward run. Same goes for Dier, Dembele and Winks. Sissoko is a reasonable squad player for us as I see it, nothing more, a bit like Holtby was.

Lamela is now looking fully match fit and sharp again - good news to have Vic and Eric both back. Get Toby as well and we're set for a great second half to the season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The difference between Wanyama and Sissoko is night and day. Wanyama two half games back before yesterday, excelled (Ok it was against lower class opposition) Sissoko was fine, as he has been all season, he runs around tackling and making short sideways passes, but doesn't seem able to make a real difference anywhere. Wanyama can and does, with a pass or a forward run. Same goes for Dier, Dembele and Winks. Sissoko is a reasonable squad player for us as I see it, nothing more, a bit like Holtby was.

Lamela is now looking fully match fit and sharp again - good news to have Vic and Eric both back. Get Toby as well and we're set for a great second half to the season.
And thats the problem,£30m for a bang average squad player,and £30m when that was a lot of money transferwise!!

Saw most of the game on a live stream on periscope from a wimbledon fan,who turned his camera off when we made it 2 nil.First half was pretty stale,trying to go through the packed middle of their defence,in fact if sissoko underwhelmed i have to point a figure at Llorente,lazy in the press and not much about his hold up,link up or attacking threat.Honestly I would take back Janssen instead of him and Defoe in a wheelchair.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Yeah I thought that too... maybe he has found his level?