By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

An accused plastic doing it wrong

J

jd2023

Player in Training.
Hi all

Been introduced to your site by @The Cryptkeeper I'm a fellow Australian (don't hold that against me). I may seem like one of those new PL types who jumped on for success, but if that was the case I've been doing it wrong.

In actual fact I got onto Spurs in the early 90s as a little kid when Nicky Barmby came out to Australia as part of an England u21's side. And never looked back really. Early days meant just checking the paper for results and learning to to look out for weird draws and high scoring defeats. But things really ramped up in the Jol lasagne gate season where I could follow and watch most games. Never looked back since.

All I want is on field success which should be what any fan wants right? Do I care who owns us? Not particularly tbh. I know Joe Lewis has his demons too, so I just want someone who values trophies more than their return on investment. COYS