By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Attention all ( The Rulez )

Status
Not open for further replies.
River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Right you horrible lot.

I leave you all alone for a few years and I come back and you've all started upsetting people.

This is a reminder to please be respectful to other members, and if the urge is simply too much for your little brains to not upset someone, please use the ignore function.

This will hide posts of the users you dont want to, or find it hard communicating with, which will help stop you from responding with abrupt and potentially offensive replies.

For nearly 10 years this site was setup as a fall out from our last community which we all called home for some old friends to stay in touch, this community has always been un-moderated and has no rules, so be adult about it. So please try and get along, and if you can't then use the ignore function.

If anyone feels they can't exist in an un-moderated community and wish for their accounts to be removed, this is fine.

The site isnt for everyone, just request it and it shall be done.

COYS.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Just a nudge on this, I've deleted all the replies. This is the last time im doing it.

Use the ignore lists please, if you do so you won't see the persons posts that are triggering some people and therefore can't reply to them.

This forum is UNMODERATED and will remain as it always has been, if it becomes a problem, I'll appoint a few old members to vet new accounts and we'll simply make the forum private and restrict access.

Status
Not open for further replies.