By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Banjos and Geetars

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
@Liam and @skiathospurs have been talking about geetars, let's have a geetar thread - show us yours!

I have only got two these days, a Washburn N1 that I have had for donkey's years, it has been all over the world with me. I love it. The other one is my baby, an American Fender Stratocaster Deluxe, I really love that one. I bought it when I sold my really old Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Black Beauty - I bought that when I was 18 and it took me three years to pay off the loan, I hated it. It was too heavy, I didn't like the tone and so it had sat in its case in the father in law's loft for 20 years while we went walk-about. It was in a shocking state, all the gold plate had worn off, scratched to fuck, needed a new nut, the neck was out of line, the tuning heads were pony. I thought I would get a couple of hundred for it on Ebay but I got a lot more!

I have always liked Strats, the biggest regret I had when we went wandering was selling my old one, I had six geetars back then so most of them had to go. The new one is the very bollocks of the dog, but my old one was even better!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Blimey - this was me with the Les Paul when I used to be alive, probably about 1974?