By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

BMJ Martin Jol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
At the time of Jol being manager I have to say that was the best Spurs side I had seen. Keane and Berba! Carrick, Davids, Lennon, Robbo and Steed! Wonder what could have been for him as a manager without Lasagnegate..

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Big fan of BMJ. Brought stability and some great football to the club. Has to be pointed out the way his dismissal was handled was one of Levy's lowlights. Jol deserved better

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Good bloke and I like him but he's s limited manager as has been proven since ,didn't deserve to treated that way either and will always be a yid to me

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good bloke and I like him but he's s limited manager as has been proven since ,didn't deserve to treated that way either and will always be a yid to me
You maybe right,but to me its more he ended the dross era of Sugars fuck ups and got us so close.Strange how he (like Poch,dare I say soldado)had no previous with THFC and yet you know they are always spurs now,they made an undefinable connection with the supporters.You cant plan that,what I love about Jol´s time is that it was the start of club,team,fans all in it together,it wasnt so much results or league position,the club kind of came together again as one under him,he cared,we cared and some decent players turned up.And he nearly decked monsieur magoo !!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
You maybe right,but to me its more he ended the dross era of Sugars fuck ups and got us so close.Strange how he (like Poch,dare I say soldado)had no previous with THFC and yet you know they are always spurs now,they made an undefinable connection with the supporters.You cant plan that,what I love about Jol´s time is that it was the start of club,team,fans all in it together,it wasnt so much results or league position,the club kind of came together again as one under him,he cared,we cared and some decent players turned up.And he nearly decked monsieur magoo !!
Hans Segers cheering the big fella on from the sidelines!

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TenderCareLawnService