• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Boxing...

Discussion in 'Sports Complex' started by Chavhater01, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Chavhater01

Chavhater01 Player in Training.

Anyone interested in the AJ v Klitschko fight? Personally can't wait for it, hoping for an epic battle. Klitschko took Fury for a joker and I think all Fury's pre fight antics, forced Klitschko to take his eye of the ball, this time he looks focused.

Been really refreshing seeing 2 guys with a huge amount of respect for each other, yet still making it a must see fight and able to pull in the punters, without turning it into a pantomime in order to sell tickets.

C'mon AJ!

2. Bbkyid

Bbkyid Member Founding Member

Agreed. I can't wait for it either, although I'll be more excited about it after today's game is out of the way. This and the scum game next week should be great.
      We will learn a lot about AJ in this fight, as he hasn't really been tested yet besides a slight wobble in the Whyte fight. I'd be surprised if this goes the distance, I think someone will be getting KO'ed.

3. conor1

conor1 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Should be a great fight but Joshua is a Woolwich fan so like other great sportmen like AP McCoy and Mo Farah I simply can't get behind him.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Thfcire

Thfcire Well-Known Member Founding Member

Think he's a Watford fan isn't he?? Anyway vlad from 6-12 rounds is the best bet

5. conor1

conor1 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Fair enough mate. I'd agree with you about Klitschko tho, I'd expect his experience to get him the decision

6. Chavhater01

Chavhater01 Player in Training.

Yeah he's an Arse fan, born in Watford. Still a big fan of his, just seems like a really decent guy, also nice to have a British heavyweight boxer who's not a massive tool (other than Bellew), if anything, being an Arse makes me feel a little sorry of him!

• Like Like x 2
    7. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

Haven't seen it yet, but brilliant fight apparently,?

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. Bbkyid

Bbkyid Member Founding Member

That was a classic! Great stuff. Interesting that supposedly he was ahead on 2 of the judges scorecards and klit winning 1, because I had him behind before the knock out. Really enjoyed it.