By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.


    Join us!

Burnley H (PL) 15:00 Sat 15th Dec 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Likes
1,544
#1
Burnley.jpg

Nailed on 3 points - so a potential banana skin of course! The Sausage Machine gives us an 84% probability of winning this, 12% for the draw and Burnley just 4%. A great opportunity to cement our position in the top 3 as Chelsea have a tough trip to Brighton who are good at home and the goons are a dead cert to only get 1 point at Southampton. Maybe the Poch will rest a few players before the Tinpot NLD? I demand wins in both these games!

112 Meetings Tottenham Hotspur have played Burnley 112 times in all competitions.Tottenham Hotspur 45 lost 40 and drew 27 matches.

First Match Their first match was in the FA Cup on Saturday, 13 January 1906. Burnley were playing at home that day and the final score was Tottenham Hotspur 2 Burnley 0 .

Last Match The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Saturday, 23 December 2017, the score was Burnley 0 Tottenham Hotspur 3.

Highest Goals in Game - 9
League Division Two, Monday, 1 September 1930, Tottenham Hotspur 8 Burnley 1
League Division One, Tuesday, 21 April 1964, Burnley 7 Tottenham Hotspur 2
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
1,032
#2
Let's not be complacent...

However with injuries we only have about half a dozen fit so the team picks its self.

Like to see KWP have a real good game and Rose continue to be the Rose of old.

3-0 up at half time please and then rest a few.
 
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Likes
2,625
#3
Let's not be complacent...
That's the key here isn't it. Would be great to follow up Barcelona with a solid win against Burnley. They've had a tough season so far, but the well worn phrase about no easy games in the Premier League is still true - remember Chelsea's recent visit to Wolves. Need to be clinical and we should wrap this one up nice and comfortably. 3-1 Spurs, Kane hat trick.
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
1,032
#4
What's the comparison of our home and away form?

We've done well travelimg.
 
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Likes
187
#5
What's the comparison of our home and away form?

We've done well travelimg.
Think we've lost 2 at home and 2 away, but a few more away wins--probably due to the fact that we've played 5 more away matches.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
4,331
#6
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
4,331
#7
Spurs injury news: Aurier (groin) & Dembele (ankle) have 'commenced on-field rehabilitation'. Sanchez (hamstring) & Foyth (hamstring) have 'entered late stages of conditioning work'. Trippier (groin) is 'continuing an individual preventative and conditioning programme' and Wanyama (knee) is continuing his rehabilitation.

https://www.football.london/tottenh...ettino-real-madrid-manchester-united-15547291
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
1,032
#13
Yawn........

1st half was, well you cant ger the time back can ya....

Coys 2nd half
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
4,331
#15
Fucking time wasting anti football wankers got what they deserved in the end (thank fook).Teams playinglike this deserve relegation.I have no previous issue with burnley,but that was pure west brom aids tactics,dyche and his team deserve to follow west brom.I dont expect teams to roll over and let us tickle their tummy,but people pay and travel distance to watch what is meant to be a game,a spectacle.

The mulled wine is kicking in!!!!
 
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Likes
1,544
#16
It's much easier playing Barcelona. Squeaky, squeaky win against a side who would have celebrated a draw like they had won the Carrierbag Cup. Poch's hat was very nice - and Christian's goal.

Funny thing is, with Tottenham 2.0 I don't get worried when it's 0-0 at 90 minutes cos I know we'll get a goal. 3 luvverly points, solid in 3rd place even if the goons win 300-0 tomorrow, they won't because the best they will get is a draw (same with the Dippers and the Chavs).
 
Wotspur

Wotspur

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
304
#17
“What’s that Oliver” , oh Burnley are a bunch of boring bastards ..., .......”what y9u think we’ll get a very late winner , fanatic news , now run along .
Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the Tottenham No 52
 

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
694
Messages
34,947
Members
164
Latest member
alisvet