By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

CAN WE MAKE LIVE MATCHES BETTER?

A

a kind fan

Player in Training.
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oooh shouty thread titles give me a headache. I second what @The Cryptkeeper said. I do enjoy surveys sometimes:

Ethnicity: African
Salary: £1,000,000,000 pa
Children: Yes, but some of them can fuck off, I do have a fucking birthday you cunts.
Favourite Food : Okra

That's why I take not the slightest notice of surveys, because only sad people and cunts like me actually take part.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oooh shouty thread titles give me a headache. I second what @The Cryptkeeper said. I do enjoy surveys sometimes:

Ethnicity: African
Salary: £1,000,000,000 pa
Children: Yes, but some of them can fuck off, I do have a fucking birthday you cunts.
Favourite Food : Okra

That's why I take not the slightest notice of surveys, because only sad people and cunts like me actually take part.
Okra.....Okra???? you fucking anchovy deserter

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Okra.....Okra???? you fucking anchovy deserter
I like anchovies - keep up! I discovered the real ones years ago, not them salty abominations you get on pizzas. Okra on the other hand comes out of the bottom of Satan and should be banned along with Morris dancing and folk music.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I like anchovies - keep up! I discovered the real ones years ago, not them salty abominations you get on pizzas. Okra on the other hand comes out of the bottom of Satan and should be banned along with Morris dancing and folk music.
Guess if okra was music it we be a group called bumford&sons then.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This thread is begging to be taken well off topic, we haven't had one of them for yonks, so I will ask the question everybody is asking at the moment. Leaks, are they the Welsh version of Okra? I fucking hate leaks, it's weird because I like onions and I love garlic, all members of the same family as fucking disgusting leaks. Leaks and okra are probably the only two vegetables I will not eat, even Mrs Dorset cannot get away with cooking them fuckers for me and she is definitely the boss of me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This thread is begging to be taken well off topic, we haven't had one of them for yonks, so I will ask the question everybody is asking at the moment. Leaks, are they the Welsh version of Okra? I fucking hate leaks, it's weird because I like onions and I love garlic, all members of the same family as fucking disgusting leaks. Leaks and okra are probably the only two vegetables I will not eat, even Mrs Dorset cannot get away with cooking them fuckers for me and she is definitely the boss of me.
dont norwegians eat a lot of orca?didnt they eat free willy or was that scumbell?

Leeks are ok in a pie with chicken,but as for "ladies finger" that may go up my arse but never out!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Leeks ain't the devils food.... that moniker belongs to sprouts.....

Fuck them little cabbage imitating cunts... Cabbages can suck my dick as well.....

#Cabagebasedfoodout

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Fuck them little cabbage imitating cunts... Cabbages can suck my dick as well.....

#Cabagebasedfoodout
Brassicas to you mate! I luv 'em. We even had proper Ingerlish sprouts here for xmas!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Brassicas contain high levels of vitamin C, A, E, K, as well as folate, calcium, iron, potassium and phosphorus. They are a good source of dietary fibre and have something that no other fruits or vegetables contain, namely glucosinolates."

See? GLUCOSINOLATES! Where you gonna get you glucosidoodahs from if you don't eat yer brassicas? Donald Trump is taking them along with all the other things the lying cunt is pretending to take so the germs don't get him. They are really good for you, they protect against all sorts of stuff like cancer and heart disease - although the cunts could not counteract the 35 years of smoking 60 a day, drinking huge lakes of alcohol and eating shite to prevent my little misfortune a few years back. Maybe I didn't beta enough - but, eating too much is really bad for you.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

#Cabagebasedfoodout
Devils dumplings lol,reminds me of blackadder.Love a sprout,what about bubble?surely you like that

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
When we lived in Thailand, one of the other diving instructors was married to a really nice Thai lady. He made her order turkey and prouts from fuck knows where for Christmas, I think she got them from Singapore. She hadn't got a a scooby what they were, but we all went to his house for dinner - and it was fucking horrible. The sprouts were like my mum's, she used to put hers on to boil in November, and the turkey was raw because nobody in Thailand has an oven and she tried to do it in a pan! Luckily she had cooked a nice ganga karee gai (chicken curry) so we all got pissed as fuck and had a lovely xmas. The sprouts made the day, even though they were mushy as fuck, the taste was lush, I had a bowl on the side with my Ruby Murray.