By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

CAN WE MAKE LIVE MATCHES BETTER?

A

a kind fan

Player in Training.
Hi, fellow. Sorry for bothering you again. I have to get enough responses to my survey, I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks. The link is here;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...n7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Once is enough and putting your request in capitals is fucking annoying. You talk about sharing our opinions - go on then, share something, then maybe you'll get people to respond.

A

a kind fan

Player in Training.
Once is enough and putting your request in capitals is fucking annoying. You talk about sharing our opinions - go on then, share something, then maybe you'll get people to respond.
Apology for bringing any inconvenience to you. I shouldn't write the title in capitals. Could you take you a few minutes to take the survey, I really appreciate what you did for me.