By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chavs H TODAY

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Legend...

Mouthy Mount got fucking owned by Dier there..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fucking red card check... piss off...

VAR is a cluster

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Come on Sonny, fucking run at them cunts...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Completely headfucked them today.

That is what I loved the most about the performance, the thorough mental disintegration we inflicted.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fucking great performance IMO... genuine will to run, battle and win.

It wasn't dazzling but I can appreciate the art of graft...

Last edited:
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
That for me is why I like Richy... he wants to win everything and is livid when he doesn't...
I'll give it to you that he did put in a shift. Kane often gets stick for the same when he doesn't score but he still works his bollocks off and Richy did that today.

You know if Conte does leave at the end of the season, as much as I'd still want Poch to come home, we could certainly do with offering Stellini the job full time. Wouldn't be the first time an assistant manager has stepped up I suppose.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Fuck yeah, fuck those dirty little chavvy cunts, i'm so happy!!

God they're a mess i love it, as for us, just brilliant. i have no clue anymore as to how to predict what sort of a performance we're gonna put in, clearly we're a decent side when everyone's on it, just need to find that consistency so we can put a proper run together like at the end of last season, and maybe nick a trophy.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Brief thoughts, Atwell was a horror, thought Richie and Kane were our best. Kulu also worked his ass off. Back line was solid. I want to say Emerson was good, but he wastes so many promising situations. At least he doesn't hide from the ball. Foster makes me feel more relaxed. Hugo would have coughed up one of thoese through balls. And just lol, Chelsea. COYS!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
My guess is, Levy and Conte have come to a mutual agreement until the end of the season and the company line is that "its best he recovers at home in Italy".
The difference in the teams performance since his absence has been amazing. Even the most hardened Antonio fans have to concede that.
Forester and Skipp have been brilliant since they came in by default and have added some much needed confidence and freshness.
Sonny's time on the bench was long overdue and will be good for him and the team, and Royal has been a different player.
MASSIVE week for us coming up now. If we can come out of it we'll we could be in 2 Quarter Finals and will look good for a top 4 finish. Not bad at all considering the doom and gloom not that long ago.
Stellini has been impressive since he stepped in. Just hope with the thin squad we have now that there are no more serious injuries and we can finish the season on a real high.

Brilliant result today. 👏

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yes @Dave, I have said it before and I will say it again...our players have responded very well to not having someone micro-manage them on gameday to within an inch of their lives.

Conte should take note.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Stellini said in his post match interview he expects Conte back "this week".

We can only hope, if true, that it's at the end of the week and after the FA Cup game.