By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea - A (PL) 16:00 Sun 1st April 2018

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
No my one for Eriksens goal was mint.
NO Dele oh for fucksake, Yes go on Dele well done, go on Christian
WWWWWWWHHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cue me turning to the bunch of bewildered Chelsea fans in the bar arms aloft
GET IN!

A moment to treasure.

Now my Dele one went...
*silence*
GO O...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
GET IN THERE

Turned to the Chelsea boys and was like
Game on lads, clapped and rubbed my hands together.

In another bar I would have been skinned but they were too dumbfounded I think, wanker barman tried to turn the game off at final whistle so I couldn't enjoy the moment so I went in the other bar with a YID ARMY retort. Think there was a birthday party on?! Hope I didn't spoil it!
I was in a pub a few years back, the year we qualified for the CL first time, we'd lost to Pompey in the FA Cup semi final the weekend before, then beat Arsenal midweek, then beat Chelsea at the weekend. I didn't have Sky or a ticket and the pub was about 50:50. This pissed chav meat head just wanted to fight everyone, until someone took him up on his offer and he fucked off. Plastic twats.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hadnt realised eriksen`s goal just clipped the bar on the way in,makes any comments about the keepr at fault a bit daft.Nice bit of stats with the goals.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I really can't choose between those, though I didn't notice how far that ball drops in Eriksens before. It's almost a 26 yard powered lob

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
26 yard powered lob, this sounds like what happens when I get a semi on!

Just to be clear, I "liked" the above quote because it was funny.

Not because I "like" Liam's 26 yard powered semi. Just to be clear.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So we’re getting all smutty now are we just recalling the headline from the Real Zaragoza v Arsenal final... Nayim lobs Seaman from 40yards “ .....oh how we laughed , almost as much as Graham Rixs penalty miss

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking awesome!!I want....

DaXvpcGWsAInzbK.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Makes the battle of the bridge look like a picnic......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I don't know how much flow was in that match with so many stops & starts. Touching the ball put you in everybody's cross hairs.
Quite amazing,dont know if you remember the 82 barca game with us,it was on a par with that,quite funny when you think we had ardiles,hoddle,hazard,they had cruyff that it could be such a dirty game.

Quite like it though myself,its kinder on the spirit than prima donnas rolling around feigning broken nails.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Quite amazing,dont know if you remember the 82 barca game with us,it was on a par with that,quite funny when you think we had ardiles,hoddle,hazard,they had cruyff that it could be such a dirty game.

Quite like it though myself,its kinder on the spirit than prima donnas rolling around feigning broken nails.