By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.


    Join us!

Chelsea H (PL) 17:30 Sat 24th November 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Likes
1,323
#1
SpursChelsea.jpg


The sausage machine is sitting on the fence with this one, it reckons we have a 36% chance, the chavs get 38% and the draw is a 26% probability. Farked if I know, my brain says a draw but when have I ever listened to that bugger? Chelsea are unbeaten in the premiership this season, time to put a stop to that. This could be a good opportunity to widen the gap as the goons will be lucky to scrape a point when they travel down to Dorset on Sunday - oh they don't like to be beside the seaside.

1-0 will do, but a win would be triffic.
 
Yid

Yid

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
818
#2
On general sale..... wow!

Hope those who go seriously get behind the lads and motivate them...

Tough test, but on our game we win.
 
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Likes
2,181
#3
This is a horrible game where they always seem to get ‘lucky’ especially at Wembley unless it’s 2008. Those stats also look horrible but a lot of those wins were when cheque book Charleski was chucking his roubles around and people still quite liked Mourinho. That was then, when the nasty John Terry was at home and this is now when the club is just plain nasty. Dele put them to the sword at their place last season, let’s do it again with some Poch brilliant tactics and Dier smashing Hazard all over the pitch. I don’t care how or by how many just win lads, I hate these bastards. 2-1 Spurs
 
Wotspur

Wotspur

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
238
#5
Living , surrounded by the knuckledrsggers and C , reffing down at their training ground most weeks , I ALMOST want us to win this more than the NLD.
I know so many STH boycotting Wembley , it’ll be 51k maximum , and cou,dave as low as 44,000.
I’m going and so is C . Optimistic and let’s hope Deli can do the job like last year at The Bridge
 
Liam

Liam

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
423
#6
Living , surrounded by the knuckledrsggers and C , reffing down at their training ground most weeks , I ALMOST want us to win this more than the NLD.
I know so many STH boycotting Wembley , it’ll be 51k maximum , and cou,dave as low as 44,000.
I’m going and so is C . Optimistic and let’s hope Deli can do the job like last year at The Bridge
I'm a but gutted not be going even though can't stand Wembley, it's a biggie after all. Let just do them as I'll be sat in the corner of a wedding reception with footy on my laptop no doubt.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
3,659
#7
Jan Vertonghen is back in full training. Others: Dembele (ankle) – In rehab at Aspetar in Qatar. Rose (groin) – Final stages of rehab. Sanchez (hamstring) – Hamstring strain and hopeful of return before end of the year. Trippier (groin) – Aiming to return before end of month.

Poch says Jan Vertonghen could be in contention and has been training well this week but they need to analyse him ahead of the match.
 
Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Likes
2,181
#11
We won this without Harry last year.....should we rest him?? Ha ha
 
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Likes
2,181
#12
Living , surrounded by the knuckledrsggers and C , reffing down at their training ground most weeks , I ALMOST want us to win this more than the NLD.
I know so many STH boycotting Wembley , it’ll be 51k maximum , and cou,dave as low as 44,000.
I’m going and so is C . Optimistic and let’s hope Deli can do the job like last year at The Bridge
See you and Callum for a beer before kick off? Might have to be at the Stadium got stuff on during the day.....I will also be at Inter Milan and probably Saints
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
3,659
#15
Apparently the bag , sent in the ST pack IS TOO BIG , but after negotiations with Wembley , concessions have been made and this bag is allowable !
Really you couldn’t make it up , not having got this coordinated beforehand
club getting lot of flack about this,people who go to games from work,travel,cycle to the ground and so on,the bag drops are just a blatant money grab.Some of the prohibited items are laughable,extendable umbrella?i mean
 
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Likes
2,181
#19
If anyone fancies getting a bit irritable this morning then have a look at the Daily Telegraph Sport and that fucking ignorant dick Jamie Carragher piece on Spurs today. In short he says we lack ambition and are standing still. There’s a load of stats to back up his argument.....which in fact defeats it, it shows via almost no spend, coaching of players and a high win percentage how we’ve in fact over performed since 2014.......well that’s my take anyway. He fails to point out that the likes of Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Arsenal have all failed to qualify for. Hampions League in the past 3 years, how much money they have wasted on players or in every case their lower win percentage except Chelsea by 0.6%.

Why don’t you just fuck off Jamie and sort a bit of constructive objective journalism out. It makes me spit......
 
Liam

Liam

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
423
#24
Apparently the bag , sent in the ST pack IS TOO BIG , but after negotiations with Wembley , concessions have been made and this bag is allowable !
Really you couldn’t make it up , not having got this coordinated beforehand
What ST pack?
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
3,659
#25
Well it’s not our strongest XI but we’ll see. Aurier vs the child killer might be interesting. Shut Hazard down and we win this by one goal - Dele to do the business.
Probably freshest line up with most legs in it.Thats kinda how we are operating with the injuries.They have gone quite conservative too,hopefully kane will provide more than morata.
 
Liam

Liam

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
423
#26
Anyone know of an android friendly links for the game? Sat in the middle of nowhere and the pub I was advised definitely shows football is a fancy restaurant disguised as a working class pub.
 
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
Likes
3,659
#27
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Likes
1,323
#29
I have two questions to ask about the first half, not one, not three, but two:

1 How the fuck is it only 2-0? We could have had 6!
2 Why did it take so long for the ref to find his yellow card??
3 Why is Luiz such a cunt?

Whoops that was 3. Great first half.
 

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
656
Messages
31,900
Members
159
Latest member
DemiP