By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea H [PL] 20:00 Wed 4th January 2017

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
That was almost comfortable ..I say almost it is spurs after all .victor was my motm by a mile won everything

yeh I'm not sure 'comfortable' was how my rectum was feeling throughout the second half!

boo

boo

Founding Member
Maybe they're right, they have a long history going back almost 2 decades mate so .....

Post Mafia Chavs! Like I said in the above post though, there were some 'old school' forum members on there and credit to them. The rest of them can go screw themselves!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We got very deep but once we hit 75-80 I broke out the cigars

64036d6a2dd38237304c2bdfb8908e2d.jpg

@Thfcire

11322218-scared-manager-biting-his-nails-Stock-Photo-nervous-man.jpg

@Motspur Hotspur

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Had to have a look at the Chavs forum. Incredible really. They must be post Mafia is all I can say. There were a few decent posters to be fair. Comments like 'Spurs deserved the win' and 'they were the better team'. Credit to those members posting like that. I won't bore anyone with the other bile being posted. Read if you wish, here...
Apparently there are 10+ pages on an Arsenal mania site as well....perhaps they wanted to see what great football and proper support looks like?? what a bunch of tossers.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Spurs vs Chelsea.jpg

My view last night, East Upper, the stand now finishes immediately on my right (well 3 seats and temporary stairwell away)

Can anyone spot the pillar in this pic???? The new stadium won't have any.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
On reflection now and after last nights euphoria, that was an excellent game of football. Almost old school, plenty of meaty challenges and no end of class on show. My overriding feeling now is that what we watched were the 2 best teams in the league last night. We are in the mix this year....again. I think last night showed just how much we learnt from last seasons campaign with us keeping our head and playing the game. Diers reaction to Costa trying to rile him was priceless, just laughing in his face. He's still in Eric's pocket.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...tspur-vs-chelsea-live-premier-league-updates/

Check the moving player mapping about a third of the way down, quite cool. Also easier to see the ultimate formation as being 3-4-2-1 and a carbon copy almost of Chelsea, who were deeper than us.

technology eh? it's way beyond me.

I felt that was an excellent article. Couldn't help but feeling proud while reading it.

Then again, this manager & young team provides that feeling each & every week.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
On reflection now and after last nights euphoria, that was an excellent game of football. Almost old school, plenty of meaty challenges and no end of class on show. My overriding feeling now is that what we watched were the 2 best teams in the league last night. We are in the mix this year....again. I think last night showed just how much we learnt from last seasons campaign with us keeping our head and playing the game. Diers reaction to Costa trying to rile him was priceless, just laughing in his face. He's still in Eric's pocket.

Credit to Mauricio for guiding this young team. They are building to something great.

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
View attachment 126

My view last night, East Upper, the stand now finishes immediately on my right (well 3 seats and temporary stairwell away)

Can anyone spot the pillar in this pic???? The new stadium won't have any.
Hope you didn't get hyperthermia Neil. Must have been Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in that exposed seating but hey ho the game would have made up for that. Great meeting up before the game for a beer, m8 Shame you missed @Wotspur

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Bloody boring evening compared to this time last night!!

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Incredibly proud lady here :)

Had about 24 hours to digest what I saw and other than a simply brilliant game of football, was actually the ease of how we did it. This isn't me being big headed about Spurs, this is just what I saw. From the first whistle, JV set the tone for the game with those two fantastic runs in 2 minutes. Every single person in that 11 was prepared to fight. There were no passengers. We simply played Chelsea at there own game and out played them at it.

What surprised me was it still looked like we had another gear to go up if needed :eek:

Loved the hand bags at dawn with Costa and Pedro. Just pathetic. If any of our lot ever did that I would be completely embarrassed. Loved the fantastic Eric Dier looking at Costa with a big goofy smile on his sweet face when he was his niggling his face and pulling at his ear. From that point onwards Chelsea proved that they had no idea how to break us down, so Costa went for his idiotic antics to try and unsettle the lads. That clearly worked didn't work did it...

I know Dele will get the plaudits and rightly so, his two goals won us the match, but that was a team win. My motm was Eriksen. Puppet master was magnificent. Victor and Danny would be joint 2, and everyone else would get my 3rd vote ;)

Not being negative here, but we slayed a very big dragon last night, lets not feck it up against WBA in two weeks. Keep this run going with a good win against Villa and keep our own run going...