• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Commentators...

Discussion in 'Rudi's bar' started by Yid, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Well I was just reminded of the fact that Lawro.......... Isand always will be A CUNT.

And thought it'd be prudent to have somwhere to vent our spleens when some ex pro idiot pipes up bullshit when they are all we'd out of daycare to appear on the TV.

Can I add that Michael Owen is a very very close second behind Lawro who I believe it is genetic for me to hate.

On the good side I like Nevill he is a much better Pundit than manager. Generally gives a balanced view if what he has seen.

2. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Merson=thundercunt
      Nicholas=megacunt
      Alan Smith=bignosed cunt
      Ian Wright=horrible cunt
      Henry=cheating cunt
      Keown=ugly cunt

Did I miss anymore of those annoying woolwich wankers???
      Yes Lawro is a massive tool and Owen,Robbie fucking Savage aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

3. Flump

Flump Well-Known Member Founding Member

I didn't mind Jenas on MOTD last season. As for the ones I hate the list is endless. Oh for the commentators of yesteryear.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. skiathospurs

Not neccesarily a commentator,but appearing as pundit now,that mirror journo Darren Lewis,a complete Merson!!I farking hate that twunt,well both of them (thats merson as well!).
      I remember one of the most exciting matches we had,our 125yr anniv the 4-4 with villa when we came back and equalised through Kaboul,a remarkable game and all he did was batter Jol and Spurs,I have made a point to shout bad things at the telly everytime he is on now,I dream about finding him handcuffed to a tree in a forest and I just happen to walk by with a black mamba dildo cattle prod.

This is it,its a bit shorter online that the printed version I read,Wanker putting the boot into BMJ and the club on a magical spursy night and no mention of a helluva comeback and a thrilling match.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/itsgrand-laurseny-for-villa-510403

5. J.spurs

J.spurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Try watching the NLD with Lee Dixon providing analysis, which is what we get over here.

6. skiathospurs

Good call

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Dorset

Dorset The Voice Of Reason Founding Member

I used to hate that Clark Carlisle bloke, but now he has gone mental folks would think I was a cunt if I said that, they might think I was a bit of a sociopath instead of the caring, empathetic bloke I really am.

8. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Brilliant,..... proper lolld

• Like Like x 1
    9. Flump

Flump Well-Known Member Founding Member

It might make me sound unsympathetic but fuck him. He has a wife and 3 kids and walked in front of a lorry that had a driver. That's 5 people's lives that he couldn't give 2 fucks about so he gets no sympathy from me.
      Ian Wright is another punditry bag of cuntness.