By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Cristian Romero

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Anyone getting fed up of hearing how brilliant he is and how shit Eric Dier and Ben Davies are, or is it just me?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He is good... but a walking g red card... he was skating on thin ice last night... Argie hothead...

Dier has been fantastic this season. But I think part of that is due to Romero being quite a bit better than Sanchez and or anyone else.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Romero is a bit overrated but still very good. He isn't great -- none of our defenders are. As bad as we are in attack, our defense is still our weakest link imo. He isn't nearly at Vert, Toby level, and never mind Ledley. Definitely better than Sanchez. And I love Dier but he makes too many mistakes for someone with his experience.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Stats show our defence is more decent than we think or give it credit for. However, when we make mistakes, they are so fucking avoidable it stays in the memory for longer. Lenglet and Romero are our strongest 2, the rest is a coin flip for me.

MF is our weakness creatively at the moment, plus fans believing a midfielder from fucking Brighton and Hove Albion is our saviour. Bentancor amd Holjberg are great, but we need something which is not anywhere in our squad at the moment.