By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crystal Palace

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
so we are in the CL , and always play Tues/Wed and Sat, that’s good I’ll buy Callum and myself a ST , cause if we get a Sunday, it’ll be on at 4 pm, so he’ll be able to referee in the morning or at least play in the morning.
But this weekend BT have puton at 12.00
So if a person wants two tickets in block 140 , 1 adult and 1 junior FV is 50 and 20 ......they’re on my cards, so would need to be collected on Wednesday or be posted by Recorded post.
Will accept reasonable offers

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
so we are in the CL , and always play Tues/Wed and Sat, that’s good I’ll buy Callum and myself a ST , cause if we get a Sunday, it’ll be on at 4 pm, so he’ll be able to referee in the morning or at least play in the morning.
But this weekend BT have puton at 12.00
So if a person wants two tickets in block 140 , 1 adult and 1 junior FV is 50 and 20 ......they’re on my cards, so would need to be collected on Wednesday or be posted by Recorded post.
Will accept reasonable offers

Now sold, £50 for,the two , ain't I generous.
Next up , I won't be using it on Boxing Day, so,who wants to get out the house

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well done Rich.

@Dorset can we have an 'official' match thread please.........not that I'm ever demanding in this regard :)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well done Rich.

@Dorset can we have an 'official' match thread please.........not that I'm ever demanding in this regard :)
maybe his lucky run is over?i considered not doing the madrid omt after my west ham one went pear shaped,I am sure its cos i did the madrid thread why we won though!!Dorset needs to get back on the bike,sooner or later we were going to lose a game when he started the thread.I bet he is on a 1 or 2 % loss rate .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
maybe his lucky run is over?i considered not doing the madrid omt after my west ham one went pear shaped,I am sure its cos i did the madrid thread why we won though!!Dorset needs to get back on the bike,sooner or later we were going to lose a game when he started the thread.I bet he is on a 1 or 2 % loss rate .
...my lucky pants don't work every time........:cool: