By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Dejan Kulusevski

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Apparently the obligation to buy clause was directly linked to us qualifying for the Champions League next season, so that's out of the window.

We apparently now have an "option" to buy instead that's in the region of £27-£29m so of course the club (re: the cunt eternal) has supposedly tried to knock it down to £25m.

There are even some rumours that we might not even take up the option at all due to the loss of Champions League revenue.

This is, of course, from the 4th most profitable team in the world who could, apparently, spend £400m this transfer window and not even come close to FFP.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Kulu would fit Ange's system pretty well (unless he has something else in mind at Spurs),I'd of thought it's a no brainer unless his injuries have a chance of reoccurring or something.

Doherty would fit Ange's system pretty well too funny enough.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I like Kulusevski but if he just had more pace he could be brilliant. Always cuts back on his left because he just lacks that speed. He's a worker though and he's strong so Ange may fancy him. I'd buy him.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I thought he was showing a lot more in the last few games of the season after a long rotten spell. Hopefully the injury and Conte's "plan" were holding him back. Anyway, good or crap, he's ours now. Have a brilliant season, Deki!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well worth a read

Posted the bit about the manager in the Ange thread. This is fantastic. It really is easy to forget how hard these kids--and I suspect for most of us they're all kids--have worked to get where they are.