By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ENIC Out

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
hey, if rich people want to pay the cost and the money goes into the club then I am all for it. I dont see this being an issue or a slight against any other groups of fans. I can also see more clubs adopting this approach

i am sure our club will be at the forefront of letting fans in considering our stadium is one of those most adaptable to the situation.

personally I will not attend a live match or any others large event until a vaccine is available anyway. Much safer sitting on my couch

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
hey, if rich people want to pay the cost and the money goes into the club then I am all for it. I dont see this being an issue or a slight against any other groups of fans. I can also see more clubs adopting this approach

i am sure our club will be at the forefront of letting fans in considering our stadium is one of those most adaptable to the situation.

personally I will not attend a live match or any others large event until a vaccine is available anyway. Much safer sitting on my couch
The issue will be more travel to and from the stadium,and probably is for most clubs,rather than keeping them a few feet apart inside.
Its a real can of worms who can go and who cant,after all they have all paid,take the ones who pay the club the most money?loyalty points,ballot or even location,those in haringey who can attend by walking get first dibs.However they do it the excluded ones will howl in protest,even if they arent going to attend.

Glad to hear you`re being sensible,personally I will be glad here when flights stop end of the month and i dont have to risk mingling in any way. .

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Glad to hear you`re being sensible,personally I will be glad here when flights stop end of the month and i dont have to risk mingling in any way. .
Bastard tourists eh? All the Madridisata and Barcelonaisats or whatever they call them are going home from here now. We don't really get a lot of international tourists in this bit of the Costa Blanca, it's mostly Spanish folks. We had hardly any cases of Covid 19 in the fist 4 months of the crisis, but now we do., not many, but I still ain't going to no restaurants or bars until all the lurgy that was brought to the Marina Alta by these big city people is gone.