By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Err .. this forum ..

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
(Couldn't think of a better title!)

Tried to get on this morning and got a "404 Not Found" error. Very likely my own stupid set up and router because everything is fine now, but it gave me a bit of an idea.

I don't know exactly who the big cheese is around here but I've got a "lifetime" hosting package that I bought last year that I used briefly and just forgot about. I was thinking whether or not it might be of any use as some kind of backup solution or something you could use to get the forum back up and running again if you ever had any problems with your current host ?

Quite happy to hand it over if it could be useful, so let me know. All i'd ask in return is for my status to be changed from "Player in Training" to "Lord High Chief of the Privvy" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Yid