By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Euro 2024

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
our-euro-2024-representatives-v0-irlu2m2qpr5d1.jpg

our-euro-2024-representatives-v0-0p8kwqaqpr5d1.jpg

our-euro-2024-representatives-v0-u19qw5kqpr5d1.jpg

our-euro-2024-representatives-v0-9aba4stqpr5d1.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I will be pulling for Germany as I have a fair bit of it in my blood.
Do what? FFS! Should I support all the Scandinavian countries that invaded Ireland and England? Or maybe France, there must be some French in there somewhere as well, definitely Irish and Welsh, plenty of that. I was born in England, I'm English even though I, like almost everybody else on the planet have ancestors from all over the place. Please don't be one of those people who go to a country and because their grandfather or great grandmother was from that neck of the woods start saying they're German, English or worse - Irish. I was in Ireland many, many years ago and met a few 'Irish' Americans, one of whom tried to start a barney with me because I was English, the enemy - and my fucking dad was a fucking Mick!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Do what? FFS! Should I support all the Scandinavian countries that invaded Ireland and England? Or maybe France, there must be some French in there somewhere as well, definitely Irish and Welsh, plenty of that. I was born in England, I'm English even though I, like almost everybody else on the planet have ancestors from all over the place. Please don't be one of those people who go to a country and because their grandfather or great grandmother was from that neck of the woods start saying they're German, English or worse - Irish. I was in Ireland many, many years ago and met a few 'Irish' Americans, one of whom tried to start a barney with me because I was English, the enemy - and my fucking dad was a fucking Mick!
Mate, like I said before, I'd take an Irish passport right now no bother, to be sure...!!!