• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

European league football thread

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
First Swedish derby of the season for my Missus team Hammarby yesterday.Gotta love their fans.

She was happy at the end,first two goals for HIF very Kane-esque and a Defoe-esque 3rd to start the car!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Might be just you on this thread mate, lol!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Might be just you on this thread mate, lol!!
I dont care!!!
I will never have a 2nd team,but its only fair the amount of spurs my missus suffers,that I take one for the team!!Normally she goes back for the derby games,djurgarden are sharing her teams ground,its not well received I can tell you,geographically it makes no sense either,more like charlton sharing with us.I admire the crowds there and in Denmark for the atmosphere generated,albeit a tad false with people leading the singing with bullhorns orchestrating it.For me nice sing all 90mins,but there is nothing quite as inspirational in football as when we are a goal down or chasing a winning goal and COYS is used quite literally to lift&drive the team on.Its quite the experience to feel that connection fans/team together.If you are singing all game,just to be singing you dont quite get those uplifts for me.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I dont care!!!
I will never have a 2nd team,but its only fair the amount of spurs my missus suffers,that I take one for the team!!Normally she goes back for the derby games,djurgarden are sharing her teams ground,its not well received I can tell you,geographically it makes no sense either,more like charlton sharing with us.I admire the crowds there and in Denmark for the atmosphere generated,albeit a tad false with people leading the singing with bullhorns orchestrating it.For me nice sing all 90mins,but there is nothing quite as inspirational in football as when we are a goal down or chasing a winning goal and COYS is used quite literally to lift&drive the team on.Its quite the experience to feel that connection fans/team together.If you are singing all game,just to be singing you dont quite get those uplifts for me.
I wonder if in a few years time singing will be replaced by tweeting? I do tweeting me, because I am modern. I tweeted at Donald Trump this morning, he hasn't replied yet, I expect he is busy.

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyprusSpurs