By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Everton

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Won't be watching due to work, but hardly care anymore.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
The crisis club with no manager could temporarily be third in the league with a win and there are countless articles, tweets and all sorts every day.

And not a peep about the decline of the Dippers under Klopp.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
nwiJVChM54Zna.gif

The way I feel at the mo...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Kane‘s interview was interesting, reading between the line’s it seems he couldn’t care less with Comte leaving

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Forster dropped. Not entirely unexpected but quite harsh as he was in good form.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Don’t think I’ll bother with the second half. We’ve been ok so far but it’s all very flat and boring.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If we pass it to them one more time I'm gonna scream.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Everton are winning all the 50/50's...Son is anonymous, again. We can't blame Conte this time but having his No 2 take over is ludicrous imo. Mason should've got the nod till the end of the season or bring Arry back for the last 10 games. No urgency at all. Lethargic shite.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Was a bit of a bogus red, as Kane was instigating, but we haven't even looked any better.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Everton are doing everything they can to hand us this game.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Fight is there….no Improvement in the actual style

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is so bad...we're being outplayed and letting them back into it. We should be trying to kill the game.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Only Romero could get a yellow while dribbling the ball.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
This is what happens when you do not appoint a new manager

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Just give your head a shake Spurs. You never disappoint lol

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
This club is taking the piss out of us now.

Fuck the lot of them. Pricks.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
it isn't being let down when you expect to fuck it up, i guess?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Yes the players are mentally and physically weak and it’s on them. But let’s not forget that the guy now in charge is a Conte yes man. Stellini should have been frogmarched out of the joint the moment Conte was. Whilst Stellini is there, the stench of Conte remains.

And Levy can do one, why hasn’t he hired a manager yet? Fuck me.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I wasn’t even mad, there was just this feeling of acceptance that they would score. I felt nothing really, I’m finding it increasingly harder to feel anything for this group of players, outside of Harry and Sonny, although the latter has been utter gash this season, the rest I just struggle to feel any love for.

Feels almost spoilt saying that, given we’re in 4th but 5 years ago, we were on the cusp of something really special, exciting attacking football, a manager and a group of players that you could love and feel passion for. I’ve probably watched at least a game involving every pl side this season, and I reckon we play the most boring football in the pl. It’s the where we could’ve been vs the where we are that’s just so deflating.

The frustrating part is that they can play some decent stuff, we just very rarely see it, they don’t seem to be able to back up a decent performance. Whoever the next manager is, good luck coz they’ve got an awful lot to sort out, especially if Harry does leave, heaven forbid but he has my blessing if he does decide he’s had enough. God can you imagine. 🤦‍♂️

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Honestly thought Everton played their part in our poor performance--say what you want about Dyche, but it's impressive how quickly he's been able to put his stamp on them. Without the two moments of madness, it's hard to see this being anything but a 0-0. Saying that, we never looked like killing the game off once we were ahead.

Brighton could give us an absolute thrashing this weekend.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Honestly thought Everton played their part in our poor performance--say what you want about Dyche, but it's impressive how quickly he's been able to put his stamp on them. Without the two moments of madness, it's hard to see this being anything but a 0-0. Saying that, we never looked like killing the game off once we were ahead.

Brighton could give us an absolute thrashing this weekend.
Very true mate, Everton were committed energetic and closed us down so quickly. We don’t help ourselves at all though, our back line have the proverbial deer in the lights feel about them when they’re hurried while in possession, everything becomes so chaotic, which is a symptom of a team that’s become used to moving the ball slowly, back, side to side, and back again.

My biggest gripe with this team for bloody ages, is how few options there are for the ball carrier at any given time, other than passing it bloody back. We’re awful at playing one touch football, we’re so easy to play against, just press us high up and you’ve always got a great shot at turning the ball over high up the pitch. I think teams are kinda scared to do that at times, with Harry, Sonny and Kulu offering that threat on the counter, although the latter 2 have struggled pretty much all season bar Kulu over the first few months. With a full team available, we’re a very capable side but lack the outright quality to replicate good performances on a consistent basis. Went off on one a bit there!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Very true mate, Everton were committed energetic and closed us down so quickly. We don’t help ourselves at all though, our back line have the proverbial deer in the lights feel about them when they’re hurried while in possession, everything becomes so chaotic, which is a symptom of a team that’s become used to moving the ball slowly, back, side to side, and back again.

My biggest gripe with this team for bloody ages, is how few options there are for the ball carrier at any given time, other than passing it bloody back. We’re awful at playing one touch football, we’re so easy to play against, just press us high up and you’ve always got a great shot at turning the ball over high up the pitch. I think teams are kinda scared to do that at times, with Harry, Sonny and Kulu offering that threat on the counter, although the latter 2 have struggled pretty much all season bar Kulu over the first few months. With a full team available, we’re a very capable side but lack the outright quality to replicate good performances on a consistent basis. Went off on one a bit there!!
For me so much of it boils down to lacking a creative midfielder. It just makes us so predictable even when, maybe especially when, we do actually get the ball forward. Harry is a brilliant player (ie not just a goalscorer),but when it's so obvious we're trying to play through him, and there is no one else nipping in between the lines to pick up the ball, decent defensive teams can generally shut it off.

I guess I get the charges that we lack bottle, but to me the more serious issue is that we lack any kind of plan going forward.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
At this point, as much as I've invested my time, money, & energy in the club over the decades, any passion or excitement I have left regarding Spurs & their games has dissipated. I can't say I'm numb to it but it's no longer worth my time AND raising my hopes until there are significant changes: top to bottom.

There is so much wrong with the club that I firmly believe Levy is unable or unwilling to correct. It would have to begin with him removing himself from the footballing side of the company / investment tool / pocket lining vehicle / money venture etc etc. Somewhere within the mix lies a football club.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

While Levy retains the shareholding he does in the club, he's not going anywhere. The only way I could ever see him stepping down, or being sacked, is if he becomes involved in some kind of scandal that potentially damages ENIC's public image.

But even then, I suspect Lewis would just install Levy 2.0.

The only way we get the football club back is if someone is willing to meet Lewis' ridiculous asking price and buys him out.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
While Levy retains the shareholding he does in the club, he's not going anywhere. The only way I could ever see him stepping down, or being sacked, is if he becomes involved in some kind of scandal that potentially damages ENIC's public image.

But even then, I suspect Lewis would just install Levy 2.0.

The only way we get the football club back is if someone is willing to meet Lewis' ridiculous asking price and buys him out.
Levy would also need to sell his holding and he has said that he will not sell to anyone that doesn't install him as the club chairman...

It's over lads...