By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA Cup

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Need to prioritize the cup / silverware here.

Chelsea out. City or Woolwich out next round.
Liverpool with a replay
Newcastle out

Full fourth-round draw​

• Preston North End v Tottenham
  • Southampton v Blackpool
  • Wrexham v Sheffield United
  • Ipswich Town v Burnley
  • Manchester United v Reading
  • Luton or Wigan v Grimsby Town
  • Derby County v West Ham United
  • Stoke City v Stevenage
  • Blackburn Rovers v Forest Green or Birmingham
  • Walsall v Leicester City
  • Sheffield Wednesday v Fleetwood Town
  • Manchester City v Oxford or Arsenal
  • Bristol City or Swansea v Chesterfield or West Brom
  • Brighton v Liverpool or Wolves
  • Fulham v Sunderland
  • Boreham Wood or Accrington Stanley v Cardiff or Leeds

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Yeah with the way the draw is shaping up, we could be in with a shout here. I'll gladly take a string of lower league teams all the way to the final if it means we get there.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Shitty weather here, so I spent a lot of the weekend doing nothing but watching the FA Cup. Some brilliant games, Cardiff-Leeds (2-2) and Villa-Stevenage (1-2) being two of the best I saw. All that makes me hope we really go all in on this one. Preston will be no pushovers, though, especially away.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Shitty weather here, so I spent a lot of the weekend doing nothing but watching the FA Cup. Some brilliant games, Cardiff-Leeds (2-2) and Villa-Stevenage (1-2) being two of the best I saw. All that makes me hope we really go all in on this one. Preston will be no pushovers, though, especially away.
Coventry v Wrexham! Blimey, a proper FA cup game. There were some really great games -and then there was the Spurs match, which was a bit average. I have always loved the FA cup, especially when giants (not us) are killed - come on Oxford!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Coventry v Wrexham! Blimey, a proper FA cup game. There were some really great games -and then there was the Spurs match, which was a bit average. I have always loved the FA cup, especially when giants (not us) are killed - come on Oxford!
Yeah, saw the highlights of that--looked like a great one. And, as you say, then there was ours. I was thinking that the Arsenal game is at the new library, but no, it's at Oxford. Maybe they can spring an upset at home. Would be a perfect way to end a really good weekend of football.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Let’s crush Preston north end and move on easily, eh

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Looking at the teams still in, I'd wager we've really got a shot here. With Woolwich out (*snigger*),there's United, City, Liverpool and us left in as "top" teams with the rest being made up of the bottom half of the Premiership and Football League teams.

Obviously you always have the capacity for upsets in the FA Cup but what if City and United draw each other in the fifth round ?. Then City and Liverpool in the Quarter Finals ?.

We get past Preston and then get Fleetwood and then, say, Burnley ?

I'd certainly be selecting the strongest possible teams for this going forward.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Looking at the teams still in, I'd wager we've really got a shot here. With Woolwich out (*snigger*),there's United, City, Liverpool and us left in as "top" teams with the rest being made up of the bottom half of the Premiership and Football League teams.

Obviously you always have the capacity for upsets in the FA Cup but what if City and United draw each other in the fifth round ?. Then City and Liverpool in the Quarter Finals ?.

We get past Preston and then get Fleetwood and then, say, Burnley ?

I'd certainly be selecting the strongest possible teams for this going forward.

Love the optimism, but it's a cert we draw City!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Manchester derby in the next round please. Fleetwood for us.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
In fairness, its a good draw regardless. Sheff U are likely to come through it and would be tough one, especially at Bramall Lane, but should have enough.
Maybe a day at Wembley coming ?? Now wouldn't that be nice.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
We actually do have a chance.
Now that I've said that...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Sheffield United it is then. 3 weeks tomorrow.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not sure what, but it says something about the FA Cup, the Premier League, or both that only half of the quarterfinalists are PL clubs. Though I guess Burnley and Sheffield U are pretty much promoted already.