Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Just breaking now so a lot of information coming through ..
Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.
People in these positions are addicted to it. I see it similarly to those who work for banks and play with tens of millions on dollars on in the stock market. They need it.But then I suppose two and a half years is a long time and he might not even want to work in football again.
Yeah at the moment it’s just Italy but there seems to be a feeling that it will be extended worldwide.Think it's just Italy at the moment? so that Bastoni transfer done?
Everybody is bent in football starting at FIFA and UEFA down, corrupt as you like, massive hypocrisy, the whole shitshow.
A few (potentially naive) thoughts spring to mind - weren't Juventus previously in trouble involving bribes and corruption to win the league? Is the club controlled by 'outside' influence where horses heads and sleeping with the fishes might be part of the deal? They seem riddled with corrupt process.
Relevant parts of the thread:
Another thing to add is that Juventus is a listed company, so off balance sheet liabilites such as deferred wages are a big no-no. Juventus former president Agnelli and several members of the board/directors are being investigated for this as well. The thread above is only re: sporting justice and Juventus, not criminal justice for individuals
- Juventus allegedly signed an agreement with players stating that 3 out of the 4 months of renounced wages (covid hit, early 2020) would be paid off balance sheet, spread over time
- Juventus captain Chiellini allegedly told the team not to share this detail with the media, ... and said whatsapp message was acquired as proof
- 23 + 17 players (across two seasons, including coach Sarri) could be banned for at least 30 days due to accepting being paid off balance sheet. This would apply also to players (and coach Sarri) who are not at Juventus anymore
- Juventus could be sanctioned with further point deductions and fines ranging from 1 to 3 times the amount in question. CR7 deferred wages alone are worth €19.6m
- further sanctions could include automatic relegation and revocation of titles (scudetto of 2019-20)
Well there was the whole Calciopoli thing. The Agnellis have always played fast and loose with the law.A few (potentially naive) thoughts spring to mind - weren't Juventus previously in trouble involving bribes and corruption to win the league? Is the club controlled by 'outside' influence where horses heads and sleeping with the fishes might be part of the deal? They seem riddled with corrupt process.
Scott Munn wouldn’t have been his replacement, he would have been his superior.I think he did a better-than-decent job whilst he was with us, but surely he has to go. And surely this marketing blowhard/IOC bagman Levy appointed last week canmt be his replacement?