By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Festive greetings - too early?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I only got a fecking Chrissie bonus from the UK feds yesterday, innit! I am now officially really fecking old - I am a pensioner. I got my first payment of about a hundred Brexitquids last week, something about the difference between my birthday and the day they will start paying my proper huge (£172 per week) pension in 4 weeks, that was a nice surprise, then I noticed 2 payments of €11.50 from the DWP had appeared in our account - Xmas presents of 10 quids from the feds, one for Mrs D and one for me!

I usually hate all that Xmas bollox,I never even get any cards let alone presents, but now I am felling very festive and wish most of you a very merry doodah. I might buy a few Euromillions Lottery tickets with my unexpected windfall - €143m on Tuesday would make me very jolly!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not quite there yet, but I feel old as fuck. Where's my $$$?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Happy Xmas to everyone who celebrates/somewhat tolerates it. Hope your hangovers are mild.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You know what... I wasn't festive at all... but the 24th 8 took the sprogs to town and the fucker arrived. I've had a great time with my special people... proper love them bastards...

Have a fantastic one people and make sure you tell those you love you do, and try not to be a cunt to the others... for a while... until they're cunts then fuck em.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
You know what... I wasn't festive at all... but the 24th 8 took the sprogs to town and the fucker arrived. I've had a great time with my special people... proper love them bastards...

Have a fantastic one people and make sure you tell those you love you do, and try not to be a cunt to the others... for a while... until they're cunts then fuck em.
For a while, like maybe Boxing Day.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That was a nice Chrissie Day, luvverly proper roast turkey, a few glasses of wine, 25c weather and we just watched Matilda the musical, great fun film for kids and me. Santa brought me a can of Heinz cream of tomato soup and a bottle of HP sauce so I now have everything I ever needed (except that other guitar I need, I've only got 5 now and I need that PRS Custom 24 to complete my collection - but then the n+1 equation comes into play and I will need another one).

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Had a shite fall but a great Christmas. My best mate and the only Yid in my town I know had a stroke immediately following our first five-a-side match back in October. Was told, at the age of 45, that he might not walk again. The man trundled through the snow to my place yesterday to watch the lads stink up the first half and light up the second.

Just like old times.

Merry Christmas to all. We can go back to being cunts next week.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Just me, the wife and the 2 kids on Xmas day. Spent all day in pyjama’s, kids played with their new toys and we cooked a massive full English breakfast. No turkey dinner (I am the only one who likes it). Peaceful, stress-free and super-chilled

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't ask for much at Christmas time. I want my proper Ingerlish roast turkey with sprouts. Sprouts used to be hard to find in these parts because we used to export them all to Brexitania, now they are easily available. Of course I want Krissie pudding and cake, a nice drop of vino, some chocolate and...... a Christmas Doctor Who. One of those vital ingredients was missing this year so my festivities were ruined. What the fuck BBC? Where is my Doctor Who special? BBC - Brexit Bothering Cunts!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Finally persuaded my mum and sister to eat out on Christmas day so we all went to the local Toby Carvery which was pretty good. It's only the 3 of us at Christmas so I usually go and stay there for a few days and we all eat too much and watch too much shit on TV.

I'll be indulging in my New Year's Eve tradition of watching this masterpiece on Saturday as well

Happy belated Christmas and New Year everyone 👍