• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Football Lads Alliance

Discussion in 'Spurs Discussion' started by Wotspur, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Wotspur

Wotspur Well-Known Member Founding Member

tomorrow a group of football lads are joining together for an anti extremism march through London.
      Whilst football"firms" will be joining together, there will be no shirts, flags or songs nor drinking , anyone who loves this country is welcome.......they don't want to be associated with any far right BNP, Britain First etc
      Spurs fans are meeting up at the wearherspooons 9 Gracechurch str EC3 from 9.30, nearest station The Monument .I know a group from South Coast Spurs and Oxford spurs are going and I hope to join them

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    2. Wotspur

Think this thread has the record , for most viewings without one comment.......anyway a good 3-400 Yids met at the Cross Keys, and we met up with nearly ever other London clubs firms, and some from Coventry, Oxford Brighton , amongst some groups I saw ,and betweeen 5-10,000 fans I reckon attended.
      I doubt it'll feature in the papers or on the news, cause there was no screaming, shouting, violence or any arrests.......they had speakers from the Sikh community and others just generally football fans.
      Will anyonefrom the Govt listen, probably not, "but for bad things to happen, good people just have to stand by and allow it to happen " .......time yo condemn any form of RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM, IN THIS COUNTRY OF MINE.....FIT IN, OR FUCK OFF

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    3. Wotspur

IMG_3392.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    4. Flump

Flump Well-Known Member Founding Member

Well done to everyone that was in attendance, for making the effort, for protesting in a firm but peaceful manner and for caring about the future of this country.

5. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

6. Glenjamin

Glenjamin Well-Known Member Founding Member

Brilliant stuff. Football fans can get a bad reputation but this shows in reality everyone can appreciate sometimes there are bigger things in life! Fair play to all in attendance.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

It's a shame they won't get any coverage or recognition. Until a couple of cunts have a barney and then it'll be meanstreet pt2.

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. Wotspur

Typically one guy I got talking to on London Bridge just happened o be a Goooner, I said yo him, " you're so lucky this is a silent March, having seen so much practice every week at the Library ........wahaha, he took it well.

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
    9. Wotspur

Meet at Cross Keys pub 5 Gracechurch str , probably depending on where the march starts from, details,will be,confirmed a week in advance

Attached Files: