By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Games 16/17

boo

boo

Founding Member
Tottenham vs Man City - Premier League
02nd of October, 2016

SkySports 1 HD [720p]

First Half - [link]

Second Half - [link]

Highlights - [link]

SkySports 1 HD [720p]

Pre-Match, Post Match, Interviews, Highlights, Full Game - [link]

boo

boo

Founding Member
West Brom vs Tottenham - Premier League
15th of October, 2016

BBC 1 [720p]

Highlights [link]

boo

boo

Founding Member
Bournemouth vs Tottenham - Premier League
22nd of October, 2016

Sky Sports 1 HD [720p]

First Half [link]

Second Half [link]

boo

boo

Founding Member
Arse vs Tottenham - Premier League
06th of November, 2016

BT Sport HD [720p]

Full Match [link]

(bookmark that blog if you are after 720p replays)

boo

boo

Founding Member
Tottenham vs West Ham - Premier League
19th of November, 2016

BT Sport HD [720p]

Full Match [link]

boo

boo

Founding Member
Tottenham vs Chelsea - Premier League
4th of January, 2017

Sky Sports 1 HD [720p]

Full Match / Pre-Post Match (link)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
@boo What happened to the Liverpool match day thread??? I can't find it anywhere?

boo

boo

Founding Member
@boo What happened to the Liverpool match day thread??? I can't find it anywhere?

I asked admin to remove the thread Don. What happened was @Dorset threw a tantrum because he didn't start the match day thread, he then didn't log on for two weeks after sending me just an absolutely awful and unwarranted PM. He still hasn't apologised for that either.

What is it with you Dorset? I mean, since I've known you, that's now the third time something like this has happened. You don't get your own way so you throw a girlie fit and then don't log on for a few weeks afterwards lol!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I asked admin to remove the thread Don. What happened was @Dorset threw a tantrum because he didn't start the match day thread, he then didn't log on for two weeks after sending me just an absolutely awful and unwarranted PM. He still hasn't apologised for that either.

What is it with you Dorset? I mean, since I've known you, that's now the third time something like this has happened. You don't get your own way so you throw a girlie fit and then don't log on for a few weeks afterwards lol!
OK, firstly don't bring this shit into the forum, if you want a row with me then send me a PM, don't be a cunt and show off to all the other members here.

Secondly, you know fuck all what about what happened in those 2 weeks, one of my family members died and I was not at home. Fuck off, put me on ignore if you don't like it but DON'T slag me or anyone else off int the forum, tosser.

boo

boo

Founding Member
02-png.162

01-png.161

So, still no apology then. Mate, there are 30 odd people on here and yet you still mange to throw a sissy fit! I'm guessing you'd fall out with yourself in a locked room, right?

And don't try and make out that I'm that bad guy here eh? I did nothing! I made a thread, you went nuclear, again, and that's aboot it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Probably the best idea to fix privately, so that we and the forum don't lose a couple of excellent posters.