By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Giovani Lo Celso

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Say it ain't so, oh oh
Gio-vani lo Celso
🤔

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Left footed Argentinian midfield player.....Lamela watch out, this boy comes with a right foot as well!!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Was thinking that myself, but I didn't want to be so bold

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Mourinho on whether Spurs will sign Lo Celso permanently
“I imagine yes, I think it is something that comes from the summer. There are some loans that they have the opportunity to be in control of the situation like is happening with Gedson.

“There are some emergency loans and there are other loans where the objective is to be in control of the future of the player without any need of further negotiations. I think Giovani is going to stay with us.”

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Mourinho on how Lo Celso has reacted to his first full 90 minutes in a while
“Yeah, he was [tired], 90 minutes incredible work. Raising his levels in terms of intensity of the game and work with and without the ball. Incredible. Amazing kid. Quiet. Waiting for his opportunities. Opportunities are coming step by step. I am very, very happy with him.

“But yesterday he was tired and that is normal, but I cannot give him a rest. He has to be ready for tomorrow. In this moment to make selection for the squad for every match has been very easy because we have these numbers available.”