By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Harry Kane

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Alasdair Gold: “Those around Harry Kane are suggesting that he would be willing to talk about a new deal, as he is very happy at #Tottenham now under Antonio Conte.”

From the Gold and Guest podcast

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh what the fucking fuck, just go Harry, fer fucks sake. You are way too good for Levy and his minions, you deserve to win a fucking trophy, you deserve to win all the fucking trophies. Tell Levy to fuck off and go to City, if that tosser Haaaaaaaland can score all them goals when the only thing he can do is score, the lumbering great cunt, then you could score millions, win the league, the FA Cup, the League cup and the Champions League - in fact get a Argie passport and you could nab the World Cup as well. You have done everything you could but that cunt Levy will never do everything he can so toddle off with my blessing, you are and always will be a Spurs legend.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh what the fucking fuck, just go Harry, fer fucks sake. You are way too good for Levy and his minions, you deserve to win a fucking trophy, you deserve to win all the fucking trophies. Tell Levy to fuck off and go to City, if that tosser Haaaaaaaland can score all them goals when the only thing he can do is score, the lumbering great cunt, then you could score millions, win the league, the FA Cup, the League cup and the Champions League - in fact get a Argie passport and you could nab the World Cup as well. You have done everything you could but that cunt Levy will never do everything he can so toddle off with my blessing, you are and always will be a Spurs legend.
I agree with all of that, but personally would struggle with him leaving because right now we are more than ever a one man team.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If he stays, it would be brilliant, if he went I think he'd have the best wishes and gratitude of everyone. But more importantly i'd say he's relieved he didn't break the record last night while looking like a power ranger.