By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hello chaps.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Hello fellow revolutionaries. Flump here, formerly known as Yidly didly. Do you approve of the name Mark? Looking forward to a bright new beginning. Good luck to everyone.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Gonna use your twitter avi mate?
hqdefault.jpg

:p

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
that one will do lovely mate. It might take a few months for me to work out how to attach it though.
Funny as I searched flumps and that was the 1st image,was meant to be!!
Meant to ask did you sell that old banger?not that i am interested,just curious.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Funny as I searched flumps and that was the 1st image,was meant to be!!
Meant to ask did you sell that old banger?not that i am interested,just curious.
yes mate, £400. Or was you talking about the mrs? :oops:

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
So I'm the only non-founding member am I? I see how it is now, Invite me over here just to make fun off is it? Righto!:mad:

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So I'm the only non-founding member am I? I see how it is now, Invite me over here just to make fun off is it? Righto!:mad:
Surely an oversight,......ah wait admin is an uber driver must explain it.......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If that's the case then we are all aboard a rudderless ship
Thank god no one has invented an APP to fcuk up musicians,though I hold in contempt bontempi organs and backing tracks.
Out of interest with sat nav and all that do they still do "the knowledge"?

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Thank god no one has invented an APP to fcuk up musicians,though I hold in contempt bontempi organs and backing tracks.
Out of interest with sat nav and all that do they still do "the knowledge"?
No mate, they just lease a car and hand over a large percentage of what they earn to Uber. There are no background checks, I assume no medicals and they have no idea where they are going in or outside London. Sat nav goes down and they just stop dead in the road. Absolute brainless concept and yet people praise it because they save a few quid. Heard a million horror stories mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No mate, they just lease a car and hand over a large percentage of what they earn to Uber. There are no background checks, I assume no medicals and they have no idea where they are going in or outside London. Sat nav goes down and they just stop dead in the road. Absolute brainless concept and yet people praise it because they save a few quid. Heard a million horror stories mate.
Do they go south of the river......
whistles.........

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I notice that @ParkLaneMal has joined.... big welcome, nice to have a long term, senior yid with a season ticket on the books - adding the voice of reason to the funhouse! How was the Stadium tour, with the 'roof off' in the North east corner??

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
I notice that @ParkLaneMal has joined.... big welcome, nice to have a long term, senior yid with a season ticket on the books - adding the voice of reason to the funhouse! How was the Stadium tour, with the 'roof off' in the North east corner??
Thanks for the welcome, Don. Some old faces here ;) The tour was brilliant and a must for all Yids before the end of the season. The players car park and Bill Nick Way has had some groundworks.
from phone 177.jpg
from phone 153.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Thanks for the welcome, Don. Some old faces here ;) The tour was brilliant and a must for all Yids before the end of the season. The players car park and Bill Nick Way has had some groundworks. View attachment 4 View attachment 6
Sad to see the work even though its the future.
Anyway,whats the scoop with the gilpin?what did it become?and where do you take libations pre match now?Coach and Horses I found ok outside in the tented garden bit,but I am a brikkies man myself!!

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
Sad to see the work even though its the future.
Anyway,whats the scoop with the gilpin?what did it become?and where do you take libations pre match now?Coach and Horses I found ok outside in the tented garden bit,but I am a brikkies man myself!!
It is sad but I've got to say WHL does look a little tired having very little money spent on it over the last few seasons. Directors Box not that posh and no more leg room than the Park Lane and we don't sit down.
When the Gilpin closed we moved to the Crown and Anchor which is next to the north circ and only 20 mins walk to the ground. Great friendly pub, no plastic glasses and the prices were brilliant but no real ales. :( The Gilpin was reopened by the owner of the Coach and Horses, so for convienance, being closer to the ground on a full bladder, we returned to the Gilpin.
It was open for business on Saturday when we parked nearby.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It is sad but I've got to say WHL does look a little tired having very little money spent on it over the last few seasons. Directors Box not that posh and no more leg room than the Park Lane and we don't sit down.
When the Gilpin closed we moved to the Crown and Anchor which is next to the north circ and only 20 mins walk to the ground. Great friendly pub, no plastic glasses and the prices were brilliant but no real ales. :( The Gilpin was reopened by the owner of the Coach and Horses, so for convienance, being closer to the ground on a full bladder, we returned to the Gilpin.
It was open for business on Saturday when we parked nearby.
Good that another local pub stays open,though next year will be tough for them with the year away,hope they make it through.When I did the tour I was amazed (having never set foot in the west stand) how tight legroom was even Levys seat and the directors!Did you get to sit in Poch`s seat in the dugout,puh I only got to sit in Sherwoods temp seat!!As i did a legends tour I got to hold the league cup with big chiv!!nice to see all the posh lounges though,wouldnt swap them for the shelf or park lane even if I won the lottery!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Never heard of him. Park Lane who? Oh @ParkLaneMal, I remember him - do I? There's hundreds of folks joining now, we will need a referendum soon because they won't be enough room for all these immigrants. It's still nice here though, it's like olden days, I like olden days, expect for the Polio, slum housing, child labour, starvation, fog, smog, TB and just about everything else - I fucking hate olden days!

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @ParkLaneMal :) , Me and the old man took the tour in November 2014 and although a cold old day was well worth the trip down. Will see if Ive still got some photos on this machine when i get 5 mins and upload them to a thread

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Join the campaign - JUSTICE FOR FLUMP! This is a blatant abuse of Flump's human rights, will we tolerate flumpism in this supposedly better place or will we sink into the smelly poo filled cess pit that the other place became? NO I say, NO!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Join the campaign - JUSTICE FOR FLUMP! This is a blatant abuse of Flump's human rights, will we tolerate flumpism in this supposedly better place or will we sink into the smelly poo filled cess pit that the other place became? NO I say, NO!
Great campaign....you won! Great avatar.....are self portraits the way forward here...?