By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Howdy Lads

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Welcome!! Our first lady I think....and a proper yidette. Hope you enjoy the forum, have fun and post often. You're on your own with the rose wine tho....

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Welcome!! Our first lady I think....and a proper yidette. Hope you enjoy the forum, have fun and post often. You're on your own with the rose wine tho....
Rosco likes a rose I must get him on here :)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I ll drink rose,tequila,flat liners,even jugs of warm pissy lager in the brikkies

welcome,can we call you BoB?guess it depends if you liked blackadder whether you laugh at that...

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I ll drink rose,tequila,flat liners,even jugs of warm pissy lager in the brikkies

welcome,can we call you BoB?guess it depends if you liked blackadder whether you laugh at that...
I like blackadder still didn't laugh mate lol

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Hmmm, so this is where everyone had run off too:p

Here's to decent chit chat, semi balanced conversations and plenty of rose wine....no, just me then.

Nice to see my Spurs family back all under one roof :)

Welcome here you, glad you made it! I'm sticking to the red tonight.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hmmm, so this is where everyone had run off too:p

Here's to decent chit chat, semi balanced conversations and plenty of rose wine....no, just me then.

Nice to see my Spurs family back all under one roof :)
I love Rose.

Welcome, dont tell the bellends where you have gone.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Cheers lads, don't knock the rose, our lads often drive me to drink both in celebration and in sulky misery. Many a bottle drank in this particular teams name :)

BoB? Clueless eh mate, but I'm sure you creative lot will think of some nickname.

As for being possibly the first female in here, does this make me smurfette and you guys the smurfs :eek:

Wait, that really doesn't sound right.....;)

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Welcome home. We're starting to get some momentum with members now. Great to see the quality of people coming over.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

No that would be spelt bOb!

Welcome one AND welcome all... (Bottom).

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Cheers lads, don't knock the rose, our lads often drive me to drink both in celebration and in sulky misery. Many a bottle drank in this particular teams name :)

BoB? Clueless eh mate, but I'm sure you creative lot will think of some nickname.

As for being possibly the first female in here, does this make me smurfette and you guys the smurfs :eek:

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Bird Ona Ball just an acronym:) BoB

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Welcome along, so good to have some glamour here among all these hairy backed alpha males!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Any one here going west ham saturday?bricklayers it is as always.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Welcome along, so good to have some glamour here among all these hairy backed alpha males!!!

Cheers bud ! I'll sprinkle my magic fairy dust all over the forum and protect it from morons entering and while I'm at it, I'll sprinkle some fairy dust over the lads and get us a tasty 3-0 over the Spamheads :)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just in case you are getting the train, southern railways are striking all day. Worth checking the interweb in case your travel is affected like mine is. :mad:
Gatwick express?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'll be grabbing that one, it will be a nightmare though unless they have extra trains.
The best station for Wembley and the Green man is 'Wembley stadium' out of Marylebone, Bakerloo line. 10 mins to Wembley Stadium, 7 mins walk to the pub, 10 minutes walk to your seat.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Welcome Birdy!!!

The Promised Land awaits you.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member