By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hull City A [PL] 15:00 Sun 21st May 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-05-21-Hull-City-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur_zpskxcsilg7.png

Oh no the last game of the season, I really don't want this one to end. Off to the UK 2017 City of Culture, Hull, No, really, I'm not joking, it really is. I've been there and I'm saying nothing!

Let's go out with another big away win, Harry to retain the Golden Boot, Sissoko to prove me wrong and Janssen to score a couple. COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Last chance for a few of our lads to convince some teams to buy them.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Another first class piece of work from Dorset. On the evening of our highest away win ever in the Premier League and the same evening that Harry Kane equalled a certain Jimmy Greaves record of 4 hat tricks in one season, not to mention the first time ever.....like from 1882....you know ever, 3 players have scored 20+ goals.

The silly commentator thought Son was saying 2-0 with his clenched fist.....he was saying 20 you numpty Martin Tyler.

So onto Hull, it must be brilliant playing in this team right now, everyone seems to be loving it. We'll see some famous old faces, Daws, Tom and hopefully Ryan will be well enough to watch. I think we'll win and after tonight I think we'll win well.....perhaps 3 or 4 nil, the rest of the team will support Harry and are good enough to create chance after chance for him, he will get 2 and win the golden boot - again.

You needed 358 points to get a ticket for this so the suppprt will be brilliant again, like it was tonight. I hope the players donate their shirts at the end of the game and then have a great holiday after that ridiculous game in Hong Kong.

I also hope that Daws gets back to the Premier League soon. Top bloke but they look a broken team.

Hull City have the biggest pitch in the Premier League...didn't know that did you?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Good post match interview from Poch, we'll keep all the players that we want. I reckon that's about 17 of the first team squad....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wtf bruv?

All I want is a Kane hatrick that secures the points.

What a season... best Spurs side iv had the pleasure to watch.

The football is very unspursy but it's good to watch and fuck me is it effective. If Walker doesn't play the rags will be all over the club about it and if he goes I'll be gutted as it's clearly just him looking for a fuck off huge wage increase and that's shallow as fuck when you are already a multi milionaire.

Hey but fuck him, we have Trips..

Coys

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wtf bruv?

All I want is a Kane hatrick that secures the points.

What a season... best Spurs side iv had the pleasure to watch.

The football is very unspursy but it's good to watch and fuck me is it effective. If Walker doesn't play the rags will be all over the club about it and if he goes I'll be gutted as it's clearly just him looking for a fuck off huge wage increase and that's shallow as fuck when you are already a multi milionaire.

Hey but fuck him, we have Trips..

Coys
I was being sarcastic about dele,kane,eriksen,toby,lloris not advocating playing an up for sale side!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just goes to show what a cunt he actually is.

Pathetic, we've seen you coach Donky boy and you.......... are a fucking melt...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Another first class piece of work from Dorset. On the evening of our highest away win ever in the Premier League and the same evening that Harry Kane equalled a certain Jimmy Greaves record of 4 hat tricks in one season, not to mention the first time ever.....like from 1882....you know ever, 3 players have scored 20+ goals.

The silly commentator thought Son was saying 2-0 with his clenched fist.....he was saying 20 you numpty Martin Tyler.

So onto Hull, it must be brilliant playing in this team right now, everyone seems to be loving it. We'll see some famous old faces, Daws, Tom and hopefully Ryan will be well enough to watch. I think we'll win and after tonight I think we'll win well.....perhaps 3 or 4 nil, the rest of the team will support Harry and are good enough to create chance after chance for him, he will get 2 and win the golden boot - again.

You needed 358 points to get a ticket for this so the suppprt will be brilliant again, like it was tonight. I hope the players donate their shirts at the end of the game and then have a great holiday after that ridiculous game in Hong Kong.

I also hope that Daws gets back to the Premier League soon. Top bloke but they look a broken team.

Hull City have the biggest pitch in the Premier League...didn't know that did you?
Noooooooo! Everyone knows we can't play on a big pitch, we are doomed. Here's an idea though, you know them doobries they put on horses so they can't see what's going on at the sides of their bonces? How about we get some of them, high-tech VR ones of course, so our boys think they are playing on a titchy tiny pitch? Anyone know the phone number for Dragon's Den, I've thought up another winner!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Noooooooo! Everyone knows we can't play on a big pitch, we are doomed. Here's an idea though, you know them doobries they put on horses so they can't see what's going on at the sides of their bonces? How about we get some of them, high-tech VR ones of course, so our boys think they are playing on a titchy tiny pitch? Anyone know the phone number for Dragon's Den, I've thought up another winner!
You've nailed it. Stoke have the smallest pitch and we always win 4-0 there......well in the last two seasons anyway. Bournemouth's pitch is the same size as United and City, that's why we drew 0-0 there.....or maybe they played quite well?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TEAM NEWS
Hull look set to be without Evandro, Harry Maguire and Abel Hernandez because of injuries.

They join Will Keane, Lazar Markovic, Ryan Mason, David Meyler and Moses Odubajo on the sidelines.

Tottenham await news on whether full-backs Kieran Trippier and Kyle Walker will be fit to return.

Christian Eriksen is likely to be recalled after being rested against Leicester on Thursday, while Filip Lesniak could be handed a start.

Breaking!
Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Hugo Lloris could miss the final match of the season against Hull City on Sunday.

Lloris picked up a knee injury in Spurs' 6-1 victory against Leicester City on Thursday night and the club have confirmed that he is facing a race to be fit to face relegated Hull.

Michel Vorm could come in to replace him, unless Mauricio Pochettino decides to give third choice keeper Pau Lopez his Premier League debut.Right-back Kieran Trippier has recovered from his concussion and is back in training. He should be back to face Hull

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Going to be a stream jobby for UK/irish chaps.
Australia optus sport

canada
sportsnet-new.fw.png

Sportsnet World Now
MSNBC
USA fuboTV
NBC Sports Live
MSNBC

May help you find a channel.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Dembele, Lesniak, Sissoko, Nkoudou, Janssen

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Walker injured or off?conspiracy thoeries abound!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Well if it wasn't all over before today, it is now, we love you Harry!

IMG_2339.JPG

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
If you thought Thursday was good and showed great attitude.

Today was exceptional on every level.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
My god we're good!

Best defence, best attack. Best striker, Son is 5th with most goals per minute this season I do believe.

The only downside was seeing how gutted Lloris was to let in that goal.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Shame this season has to come to an end.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
What a season!!!! An absolute travesty this side didn't get some silverware but that is only around the corner. Tbh tho, the lack of a trophy hasn't bothered me too much, they are such a joy to watch. A brilliant football team.