By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

I bought a modern thing

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking Black Friday. I have wanted one of they iPad doohickeys for yonks, I play around with looping guitar stuff on my proper ‘purer but it’s a pain in the bottom, I need Loopy Pro and that only works on iOS stuff. I checked YouTube and everyone said don’t buy an iPad cos new ones are coming - fuck those guys, what do they know? That nice Mr Bezos offered me a shiny new iPad Air with 14% off so of course I bought one. Oooh, why didn’t anyone tell me how good these things are? You bastards have been enjoying these things for fucking ages without telling me!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Now you can be proper tosser and have “sent from my iPad” on the bottom of messages…

Sent from my IPad.
Yeah, I want that! But, I DID send my first post from my iPad and it didn't say that! Bastard thing, it's gonna be a love-hate relationship, fucking gestures - 3 fingers, pinches, backwards pinches???, diagonal swipes - I expect I will not be using a lot of those things.