By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Introducing myself.

DMackay

DMackay

Player in Training.
Oh mate, you weren't disciples we're you...!!!

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Couldn’t stand the bloke

Trix and Rob were ok but I never understood their ITK thread where no one was allowed to criticise it

Reactions: SAS
Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Welcome Welcome fellow Yids,
No one cares how many likes they get and our report button don't work !

COYS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Couldn’t stand the bloke

Trix and Rob were ok but I never understood their ITK thread where no one was allowed to criticise it
The reason I ask, is because our original home was infected by thunder cunts and we migrated to this place (that was graciously created for our migration),our very own corner of the internet and some were retrospectively accused of being "disciples" who followed a few members here... They were of course 100% right...!!!

Yeah we don't have ITK here other than one of our dedicated members trawling dark corners for tit bits for us to swear at and call bullshit on...!!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
The reason I ask, is because our original home was infected by thunder cunts and we migrated to this place (that was graciously created for our migration),our very own corner of the internet and some were retrospectively accused of being "disciples" who followed a few members here... They were of course 100% right...!!!

Yeah we don't have ITK here other than one of our dedicated members trawling dark corners for tit bits for us to swear at and call bullshit on...!!!
BTW @Yid , they're tid bits where I'm from but your neck of the woods seems more interesting.

Where's Crypty now that there's all this down under activity?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Welcome Welcome fellow Yids,
No one cares how many likes they get and our report button don't work !

COYS.
Didn't you know that the report button secretly sends a message to Bill Gates who then activates the chip in your vaccine which sends a message to his legion of zombies who will fuck you up the very next time you trigger them with certain words like 'Brexit benefits are real', 'Donald Trump is not a cunt', 'to be fair to Arsenal', or 'Dorset is old'.

T.Dyson

T.Dyson

Player in Training.
lol πŸ˜†

I’ll be honest in that I’d never heard of you until I googled Spurs forums πŸ˜‰

But I’m glad I did now

No way was I going back on SC with all the Hercules worship!

Anyway I’m delighted for Brennan and this could kick start a good finish for us!
I too had not known of this site, its through DMacKay Im here, like what I see upto now.