By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
When: 13th January
Where: SC
Subject: Finances

We've heard this from a few people now so thought it was worth posting.

Paratici (and subsequently Conte) were promised we'd have money to spend on new players and that was part of what convinced them to join.

These finances were meant to be from a deal that we'd hoped to have wrapped up by now. We don't know if it was the stadium rights or someone buying equity but Levy thought it'd be done already. Conte "understands" the situation but if things get worse then that can obviously change.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If there's a grain of truth in Levy not backing the manager when he'd promised that he would, then if I were Conte I would walk out the door immediately, embarrassing Levy and the fans would all turn on him and he would have to go. Levy out.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If there's a grain of truth in Levy not backing the manager when he'd promised that he would, then if I were Conte I would walk out the door immediately, embarrassing Levy and the fans would all turn on him and he would have to go. Levy out.
Screenshot_20220114-175333_Chrome.jpg

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix

Ok so just to elaborate a little on the Goats post.

The offer has been there for a while, but we have only moved forward with it from the point of Conte coming in. From what I'm told it's an outside investor and it's to do with a dilution of shares. I don't know much about this sort of thing so can't be more specific.

We hoped it would be done by now, but for whatever reason, and I believe due to the make up of the shareholding it was always going to be complicated and take time. FP and AC were both aware of this and knew it might affect January. Like I said the club hoped it would be done by now but for whatever reason it isn't.

I was told it was significant and all for transfers. Make your own minds up how much "significant" might be, as I honestly don't know. From what I was told this week it's still being worked on and that all parties are still hopeful it will happen.

Oh yes, and Levy is fully aware of the consequences of not backing Conte!!!

I wasn't going to post about this in the open forum but due to some already interpreting as the fat lady singing I thought I'd just add a little more context.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
He won't go though, even if the fans protested every game. Considering the fact his shareholding in the club is pretty significant in itself, he also has a complete lack of self-awareness of how much he's fucked us over during the last 10+ years.

So if Conte does walk, you'll still see Levy there with that forced grin on his face, insisting nothing is wrong and it wasn't his fault.

But then when we're apparently having raise funds for transfers through a share dilution, it just kind of encapsulates how bad Joe Lewis and ENIC are really.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
Subject: Markanday

Do not get so pissed on this one. I believe I was the first to hint on his contract way back. The staff, including FP/AC do not believe he is up to what they want to assure him first team guarantees. Serious concerns about his lack of pace. He trained with the first team for a good while. FP spoke to him and his family. We offered a good contract with loan obligations for him to gain the experience. With a set guarantee they would help him find a club if it did not work out, and would not obstructions in the way. He decided with his family on a permanent.

Further on my Dilan post. We are looking at options mainly in Europe (Belgium, Holland-can’t remember other country) on one out of four ‘exceptional talents between 19/20’. They view such talents further ahead

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Joshua Ajayi

This Ramsgate striker on trial. Put in context, training with elite players to take a punt. We best host of clubs for him due to Ramsgate staff. Rapid and versatile also. One year younger than Dilan I think. Hope it works out for us and him. Told he could turn the next non league discovery like Wright, Ferdinand etc.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 14th January
Subject: CANCELLATION REQUESTS

PL getting very pedantic and difficult in a good way with all clubs. Burnley is genuine. It is believed clubs are beginning to take the piss 👀

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I don't know specific details on DV agents..... Generally speaking though a lot of agents are concerned about potential new upcoming FIFA regulations that will restrict just how much they can make on any future deals.

Wouldn't surprise me if certain agents(and I don't know if that includes DV) are pushing players early if they know the move is coming anyway.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Reading & Forest 👀
Incomings possibly 👀
Trying for the names, but told others involved and not cast iron.
Spence is one of them. It told it is unlikely. But we are trying (Forest),Got this from within a certain department within, so not news to everyone. We have eye on couple other championship players. One is RWB. We can all jump to assumptions it’s the Derby kid. I really don’t know. Told Dybala is a difficult and tricky one. We have been sounded out.
Johnson-Forest is the one. Arse about tit. Sorry peeps

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: valenciayid
Where: COYS

DL would love to sell, he has for some time wanted this but no one has been found who would meet his price….

He would also believe it or not love for Spurs to be successful and be winning things because despite his off field successes with the new stadium and the training set up, his legacy would be forever tainted and remembered for what his tenure didnt achieve…

Lets be honest he could have easily sold out by now for a lesser price but for still an amazing profit, spend more time in his Bahaman home and be done…but he hasnt, why not? For the agro? The extra few hundred mil? Or because his ultimate goal he has still not achieved….

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Why are we spending on kids, we need to use that money on improving the first XI

We have separate ‘budgets’ if that makes sense.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: NLD

I commented earlier Delaney was not correct about Arsenal not requesting a postponement. I shared this well before behind the scenes. Club not happy. Actually becoming a piss-take now. And I stated this this morning privately.
Listen up!
I do not want to get hung for getting it wrong, as sharing as I get it. Vibes are PL set to decline their request. Heavy doze of salt please

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Levy might be feeling generous as he just got planning permission for more massive capital gains and a huge property portfolio increase for him and that rich cunt in Barbados or wherever he is a fucking tax exile - all the profits going offshore?

Sneeky

Sneeky

VARNA SANKARA
SSC itk…

Some non footballing event confirmations should be coming in soon. Watch the club news outlets this week.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
SSC itk…

Some non footballing event confirmations should be coming in soon. Watch the club news outlets this week.
I'm not interested in the Capital radio Summertime ball, FFS.

Sort the football team out Levy you cunt

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 19th January
Subject: Tika Musonda - New scout

I might be wrong because I haven't heard much on this but my feeling is he's coming in to be part of Hitchen's team looking at younger prospects with potential and not £50mil first team players.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Steve Hitchen needs to be sacked, about 3 years ago, he’s a Levy yes man and responsible for the total failure of our player recruitment over the past 4 seasons. Totally useless- totally