By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Adding to this we need to get this window right so players like Romero etc can see light at end of a vison . The plan they have if comes to fruition will be a good building block to make that a reality .
Is this in response to Cutti's recent comments or affirmation of it...?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 1st June
Where: COYS

If skipp leaves and he would like regular football then we are considering one of Edwards or kwp as need to replace spurs trained youngster

Subject: Olise
Told to far down the line with Chelsea and United

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: WLB
When: 4th June
Where: SC

Mats wieffer is of interest from Tottenham as a midfield addition

Connor Gallagher saga hasn’t moved
Club losing interest in their interest with the impasse

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 4th June
Subject: Wieffer and Gallagher

A 20 mil difference in price over Gallagher is a significant amount that could be spent elsewhere though, and certainly not to be sniffed at.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 7th June
Where: COYS

We are not expecting much to happen before euros , only possibly Gallagher if Chelsea feel they have to sell before June ends
gallagher , eze , and possibly one of Marcus Edward or kwp if skipp goes , Southampton want rodon so could be swap with kwp

contes staff have always loved richy many were with him at watford this is not itk but wonder how you would feel about richy plus 50 mill for victor osimhen

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
When: 8th June

For the first time ever, I'm genuinely going to go into this window with zero expectations. I obviously won't receive the same levels of info as I have done previously but the odd thing does still come through now and again. I've not posted anything as this is more removed than it used to be so the reliability will obviously be affected. But I'm going to try and hopefully succeed in not getting sucked into the transfer rollercoaster we have all become used to. The Euros are just around the corner and this will impact a lot of business. I don't know who we will bring in and when that will be but the one thing I was told (not groundbreaking) is we do for once have a thorough plan with several directions we can go to ensure we give Ange the squad he wants. Will be pretty inactive throughout the window to be honest but if I do get anything I feel is worth posting then of course I will 👍🏼

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 8th June
Subject: Vandersen

I have been told we are very keen on him, and talks been going on for a few months.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: What Lies Beneath
When: 14th June

Club are considering Neto again weighing up a bid ! This could impact signing a striker if we pursue this