By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

League Cup 2018-19

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Carrierbag Cup should be ours this year, it's easy, we only have to win 4 games and we get a shiney for the cabinet. Our home tie against Watford will probably be played at the MK Dons stadium or in France or somewhere, Yeovil is nice (no it isn't but it's close to my house),it won't be the New Lane and it won't be Wembley.

We might as well go big in this, the first game is between Brighton and Huddersfield, that will be nice. I know the Poch isn't arsed about the Carrybbooo cup, but it's a shiney, we need a shiney, we haven't had a shiney for a long tie, I demand a shiney, give me a shiney!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
haha bit late,just seen the result

The special brew one :p:p

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
its getting better !!

Who is 1st??him or warnock I think.
I hope man utd`s board take his belt and laces away every night,he looks ready to flip out.Going to be an interesting press conference this week from Jose.
He's had it, his ego is now too big for any club and dealing with any player, he thinks he's bigger and better than anything in football. I expect Zidane before Christmas although in the back of my mind Levy also needs to be careful.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
its getting better !!

Who is 1st??him or warnock I think.
I hope man utd`s board take his belt and laces away every night,he looks ready to flip out.Going to be an interesting press conference this week from Jose.
Wow... that's him gone. You dont single out people and treat them like that in any walk of life. Especially as their manager and especially in a team sport like football.

I'd stick in a cheeky bid in Jan for Pogba and tell him to prove that miserable cunt wrong. No more motivation necessary. Hedge be excellent breaking the lines and giving us another option through the middle. Get him running like Poch wants and he 100% be getting goals and assists for fun.

Mourinhio is a proper cunt.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Next round of the league cup. Tuesday 30th & Wednesday 31st October. We have City at Wembley on Monday 29th so won't be able to play Tues or Weds. Can't play Thursday as we have Wolves on Saturday. And then PSV at home on the Tuesday.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Fourth-round draw
Manchester City v Fulham

Bournemouth v Norwich City

Arsenal v Blackpool

Leicester City v Everton or Southampton

West Ham v Tottenham

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Derby County

Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest