By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester A (PL) 19:45 Sat 8th Dec 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Leicester.jpg

7.45pm on a Saturday? Will the TV companies be paying for our travelling fans to stay over in Leicester for the night? Gets on my tits. All Premier League games should be at 3:00pm on a Saturday, like in the olden days, when everything was better and people realised how great it was to be European.

All Competitions
In all the 110 matches Leicester City have played against Tottenham Hotspur they have won 35 lost 54 and drawn 21 matches.

First Match
Their first match was in the FA Cup on Saturday, 10 January 1914. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was Leicester City ( Leicester Fosse ) 5 Tottenham Hotspur 5 .

Last Match
The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Sunday, 13 May 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 5 Leicester City 4.

Highest Goals in Game - 10
FA Cup, Saturday, 10 January 1914, Leicester City 5 Tottenham Hotspur 5

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
7.45pm on a Saturday? Will the TV companies be paying for our travelling fans to stay over in Leicester for the night? Gets on my tits. All Premier League games should be at 3:00pm on a Saturday, like in the olden days, when everything was better and people realised how great it was to be European.

Been getting a bit bored with your "European" rants of late if I'm being honest but THAT sir is a little bit of comedy gold! Anyway 7.45(pm) what the fuck is going on? I had to look twice to make sure you had the dates/times correct. We're in Lincoln this weekend so I might even be able to sneak this one in and a beer with my boy at the same time, here's hoping for another 3 pints in the bag!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Been getting a bit bored with your "European" rants of late if I'm being honest but THAT sir is a little bit of comedy gold! Anyway 7.45(pm) what the fuck is going on? I had to look twice to make sure you had the dates/times correct. We're in Lincoln this weekend so I might even be able to sneak this one in and a beer with my boy at the same time, here's hoping for another 3 pints in the bag!
Bored? Well if I am honest I don't give a fuck.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyway back to the Leicester game, who knows what the fuck is going to happen at the King Power, I doubt our travelling support will be taking a big banner though, however sad the whole Vichai episode was and it truly was for their club. We should have won this last year and didn’t - so need to make amends. Some of our boys need a bit of a sharpen up (based on what I saw last night) before Barca on Tuesday night and it would have been nice if the fixture boys had given. Is a few extra hours. I expect they’ll all stay at our posh new training centre hotel after the game?

Poch will have all the answers up his sleeve and I haven’t seen up there, so I’m guessing our first draw of the season 1-1 but secretly hoping it’s 2-1. Danny Rose, Foyth and Winksy need game time, Tripps looks back on it and Verts will be back. Chelsea play City so that’s good too, let’s go and win this and then stuff Barca.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They can actually do some damage if they are allowed to.

Let's not....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Juan Foyth joins the list of absentees due to a hamstring problem. Kieran Trippier also out (groin) and Erik Lamela (thigh) is still unavailable, along with Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez..

Pochettino on Foyth: "It's not a big issue. I think it is only to not take a risk about him, and then for sure Saturday he is out. Tuesday he cannot play because he is out of the list and then I am sure he is going to be ready for the next game."

Asked Poch about Erik Lamela's injury. He reckons the Argentine will be back in training tomorrow hopefully and should be available for selection for the Barcelona match on Tuesday night.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No Vardy. The Leicester striker is still recovering from a minor groin complaint. Puel hopes to have him back for the trip to Palace. "We will see. I don’t want to push him too much. We have a lot of games and we need to be careful." Does not require surgery.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We have a lot of injuries for this one so we have to find a way to grind this one out. Realistically we have to win against Leicester, Burnley, Everton and Bournemouth to have any real title hopes (hold the wisecracks),and to solidify our top 4 position. Any form of win will do from this one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Juan Foyth joins the list of absentees due to a hamstring problem. Kieran Trippier also out (groin) and Erik Lamela (thigh) is still unavailable, along with Dembele, Wanyama and Sanchez..

Pochettino on Foyth: "It's not a big issue. I think it is only to not take a risk about him, and then for sure Saturday he is out. Tuesday he cannot play because he is out of the list and then I am sure he is going to be ready for the next game."

Asked Poch about Erik Lamela's injury. He reckons the Argentine will be back in training tomorrow hopefully and should be available for selection for the Barcelona match on Tuesday night.
That’s back up to 6 proper firstvteam squad players missing again now. With a game every three days it doesn’t matter how deep your squad is, that number of players missing is going to have an affect sooner or later. Poch to his credit won’t use it as an excuse and we have a good XI available nutvtheyll need to manage the game with Barca on Tuesday

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Boom !!Son you beauty.I`ll settle for this result here&now.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
About as perfect a match as you could possibly wish for, before a massive midweek game. Barely needed to get out of 2nd gear; they are utterly toothless without Vardy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
About as perfect a match as you could possibly wish for, before a massive midweek game. Barely needed to get out of 2nd gear; they are utterly toothless without Vardy.
when you allow a team to dominate the ball so easily,it didnt matter our 2 most creative players sat it out.Suprisingly easy,nice!!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
when you allow a team to dominate the ball so easily,it didnt matter our 2 most creative players sat it out.Suprisingly easy,nice!!

Felt like a training game mate. As soon as Sonny scored, you just knew they had nothing to offer and we would run out comfortable winners.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Two garden variety wins in a row is just what we needed after last weekend's disappointment. Lots of good performances out there, and it was nice to see Jan and Toby paired together again. Can't wait for Tuesday.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So Delis first goal was 3 years ago and this 50 th was same place , same ground , same goalie and very similar in finish ., picture to big to load ??
Twas a good butnvery wet weeeknd in Leicester , thought the support was superb .......thsts another ground ticked off the list , next one is Cardiff .
I’ll work out one day how many I’ve done , I’d reckon on 50+ including some no longer around like Filbert street , The Library , The Dell and old manor ground