By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

MADRID : Flights and hotel available ... NOTE no match ticket hence selling :(

J

jonnyedelman

Player in Training.
Does anyone need flights and hotel for the match? I booked flights and hotel but missed out on tickets by 10 ST points and can't afford to pay the prices being quoted on secondary websites like stubhub etc

Flights
Luton -> Madrid 30 May 5.25pm
Madrid -> Luton 3 June 10.35am

Hotel booked for 30 May - 3 June .. Posada del Peine - 4* hotel in amazing location right near Plaza Mayor

Flights + Hotel for £4,500 which is the cost price (I'll cover the cost of name changes)
Hotel was £4,000 .. flights were £500

Selling as a package . I'm a genuine fan.. moved to Sydney a few months ago and if I don't have a ticket I can't justify the cost (and time off work!) of flying all way back just to sit in a bar in Madrid

Please get in touch if you're still looking for flights + accommodation - its a great package if you want to go and be there in Madrid !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
four and a half bags 😭😭😭😂
what a 🧛‍♂️

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
4.5k..... wow you've been mugged.

Geezas on here are there back and with tickets for under a K.

If you've paid that just fo for the crack and enjoy it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anybody who has 4 grand to spend on a hotel can pay me that for B&B at Casa Dorset, and I will get you a taxi to Madrid, cook yer brekkie and let you have a swim in my pool If you are nice to me I might even let you know the Wifi password. 4 fucking grand for 3 nights in a fucking hotel? That is taking the fucking piss.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus, Someone saw you coming. That hotel is normally only 150 notes a night. I'd expect a bit of inflation but 4 grand for a room, unless you booked the whole fucking hotel lol

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anybody who has 4 grand to spend on a hotel can pay me that for B&B at Casa Dorset, and I will get you a taxi to Madrid, cook yer brekkie and let you have a swim in my pool If you are nice to me I might even let you know the Wifi password. 4 fucking grand for 3 nights in a fucking hotel? That is taking the fucking piss.
How much just for breakfast and the swim? ha ha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How much just for breakfast and the swim? ha ha
dont you might put beans on a plate,or use the wrong sauce,and probably by now breakfast is a glass of juice and a slice of cheese with some muesli.Wolfgang has already annexed the sunbeds in preparation for poolkrieg when the weather hits 35degrees.
On the other hand a george graham envelope full of red pepperami might just buy your way in.