By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Monday night - are you having a laugh?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
To enable Sky to make even more money, we now have this fucked up situation of Friday and Monday night football. The City game tickets have of course gone to general release, who the fuck wants to try and get home from Wembley at fuck knows what time on a Monday night? But, never mind, Sky and the other big money TV companies will be raking in quids.

We have the most important game of the season just two nights after this game, the peg sellers will finish tarmaccing their last drive on Saturday evening, so will have two more days rest than our boys. Losing this game is unthinkable, and I am going to say something I have never said, ever - play a B side against City! Nooooooo! I didn't mean it, a win against them would be magnificent, I demand we win both games.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
To enable Sky to make even more money, we now have this fucked up situation of Friday and Monday night football. The City game tickets have of course gone to general release, who the fuck wants to try and get home from Wembley at fuck knows what time on a Monday night? But, never mind, Sky and the other big money TV companies will be raking in quids.

We have the most important game of the season just two nights after this game, the peg sellers will finish tarmaccing their last drive on Saturday evening, so will have two more days rest than our boys. Losing this game is unthinkable, and I am going to say something I have never said, ever - play a B side against City! Nooooooo! I didn't mean it, a win against them would be magnificent, I demand we win both games.

Moe, is that you? What have you done with @Dorset Bring him back you F*CKER!