The Voice Of Reason
The sausage machine says we have a 48% winning chances in this, 28% for the draw and 24% a loss, but fuck that bollocks, I probably wrote the code wrong*, we are obviously 100% going to win this. I heard on the telly this morning that the Toon are on strike, they are refusing to do the walky things for Sky . They want bonuses for doing the job they are paid for. Guess how sympathetic I am?
*Bollocks did I.