• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

One of these days..

Discussion in 'Rudi's bar' started by Dorset, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Dorset

Dorset The Voice Of Reason Founding Member

I'm going to cut you into little pieces....

No, whoops, sorry, I lost my train of thought. Of course I wouldn't do that, I haven't done that for ages, honest I won't cut you into little pieces - probably. What I meant to say was:

It's one of THOSE days! A TV extravaganza, Chavs v Scum, Scotland v Ireland and England v France in the Six Nations then us thumping Middlesbrough! Fucking brilliant. If Mrs D asks what time I want to go to Tescos today I shall reply 'Tomorrow', I'm fucking hard as fuck me, not scared of her at all!

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member Founding Member

I been looking forward to today for over a week now. The Mrs dropped her patents off at the airport this morning and I took the little one for a stroll round ASDA to pick up the ingredients for the food she's cooking (and the beers the lads are gonna drink). Got a few people coming round for a day of food, drink, and football. No outlaws to judge me for having a beer in the presence of my new born baby too!

• Like Like x 1
    3. Dorset

I'm going to have my weekly beer this afternoon, yeah, pathetic, one beer a week, sometimes two, but I am paying for my bad old lifestyle now. I have bought a selection of IPAs and the funny thing is that before I just used to deck the buggers and I couldn't say if they were good or not, now I really enjoy them.

Both types of football today, I am totally, completely a Spurs fan, I don't have a second team that I follow, but I really like rugby as well, I don't support any particular team but I do have a soft spot for England, I was living in Australia when the 2003 World Cup was won by Johnny and that was triffic. It will take a bit of juggling today, I might have to record some of the rugby and watch it later as I don't want to miss any of the fight between the chavs and the scum, should be feisty, and obviously won't miss any of our game. What a day we have in store.

4. Liam

Liam Well-Known Member Founding Member

Got a few bottles of 13 St James, hop House lagers in as they sound nice and hoppy, and a load of brewdog Punk IPA in too. There's plenty of cheap lager knocking about for everyone else too. Seems strange wanting the goons to get something out of a game but we could really do with them getting a draw at the very least. Both teams dropping two points would be ideal as long as we get the win at home to Boro. Enjoy the beer mate.

5. Thfcire

Thfcire Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hophouse 13 is the pint I drink when I'm out ,it's nice considering it's made by Guinness lol

• Like Like x 1
    6. Dorset

It's a dilemma innit? I can't want the scum to win, nope, not happening in my brain, but then the chavs? I suppose a draw would be the best result with 4 or 5 red cards. I can't be planning on a title challenge at this stage, but I REALLY want to finish above the scum, I REALLY want that and need it!

7. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

The answer is a huge fucking sink hole.

8. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Earth quake.... horrendous plane crash.... localised alien attack.... act of terrorism.... maybe not terrorism that's well shitty.... winger getting nicked by the plod under yew tree and Abramavich carted off for murderous crimes form his days in Russia.

9. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal least worst result if it wasn't a draw....?

10. Dorset

Got to look on the bright side, the scum on a 2 match losing streak, they looked so flimsy to me. Only 2 yelliows I think in a chavs scum game? That's unusual. No passion, no fire, they're fucked. Peter Check forgetting which team he played for was well funny.

11. Don Diaz

I haven't seen it, I'm at the England vs Grance game and then jumping on the motorbike to get home for 5.30 for our game. I'm with you on just finishing above Arsenal...about bloody time to be honest!!

12. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hope we win I hate the fucking Grench fuckers.

• Funny Funny x 1
    13. Don Diaz

Guck off

• Funny Funny x 1
    14. Dorset

Great opening game in the Six Nations, Scotland were huge in defence, Ireland battered them for the entire second half but the sweaties held on for the win. Grand slam game in Dublin against England ain' t happening now. Gucking good job Scotland.

• Agree Agree x 1
    15. Don Diaz

Gucking Freat win

16. Dorset

Mate you must have a very fast motorbike to get back by 5.30, which by my very shaky maths will be half time at Twickers - is it a DeLorean? I didn't know they made bikes.

• Funny Funny x 1