By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Orient /Spurs fan

B

BarbO

Player in Training.
Hi,
Would like to say thanks to all the Spurs supporters who have purchased items from our Leyton Orient store recently.
Also for all the kind messages sent to our forum.
Having worked at both Leyton Orient and also at Spurs I have lots of memorabilia that was issued to staff only.
Plus i have lots of spurs programmes etc etc
These items i would like to advertise for sale these items.
Hope this will be okay on here.
Thanks.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Hi,
Would like to say thanks to all the Spurs supporters who have purchased items from our Leyton Orient store recently.
Also for all the kind messages sent to our forum.
Having worked at both Leyton Orient and also at Spurs I have lots of memorabilia that was issued to staff only.
Plus i have lots of spurs programmes etc etc
These items i would like to advertise for sale these items.
Hope this will be okay on here.
Thanks.
That depends my old mate on why you are selling them. If for personal profit then you can fuck right off, if you are selling them for the club or charity then I don't think anybody would have any objections?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Don't want to cast aspersions against LO supporters, but...do whatever you need to.