By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Other Premier league clubs

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
would love for madrid to win UCL

chelsea to win FA Cup? unsure. can neither win?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why the fuck don't the chavs play like this when they play us? They don't look arsed about this game. Maybe the FA cup is tinpot to them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bournemouth sack Scotty! Wankers. He got them promoted with fuck-all investment and 2nd rate players, then they sack him 5 games into the season? I say again - wankers.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
To be fair, cos I am well know for being fair, empathetic and all that bollocks innit? Scotty - what a wanker, gobbing off to the media every 5 minutes!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
regardless of opponent if you lose 0-9 you should be sacked...

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Tuchel's gone.. Hope Conte's got a smile like a Cheshire cat on him! Or maybe just a smug grin. 😏

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Just lol at Chelsea. How on earth do you sack him at this stage? What a horror show for whomever comes in. I hope Potter turns them down. WTF do you do with Aubameyang? Even Mount and Havertz look shot, and Koulibaly looks like he can barely run. They are still in position for top 4 and the knockouts of CL. Sure it was a bad loss, but they easily could have won that game. Not that Touchel is blameless, he was definitely unraveling but it wasn't THAT bad. Long may it continue! Couldn't happen to a better lot.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Massive knee jerk, I'd imagine they know Rodgers is also going to be available soon...

That's what they're after imo.

Touchel is a twat. Lucky he didn't wake up witb a horses head on his fucking pillow.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
6C72D452-7243-4706-958C-7661C6D496BC.jpeg