• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Other Sports - Darts

Discussion in 'Rudi's bar' started by Dorset, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Dorset

Dorset The Voice Of Reason Founding Member

I was just watching the darts on TV while I had my lunch and I found myself amused. One of the dartists apparently runs 15 darts academies helping young people develop their darting.

Do fucking what? Darts academies, really? I can understand what a football academy is all about, tactics, strategy, fitness, nutrition, ball control, stamina and loads of other stuff. What would the syllabus be in a darts academy?

• Lesson One: Chucking darts at the board
      • Lesson Two: Buying and wearing pikey jewellery
      • Graduation
      I used to play darts for a team but I gave it up when the soppy cunt who managed it asked me to cut down my drinking because it was affecting my dart lobbing ability, I was pretty good until I got to the totally steaming drunk stage then no cunt in the pub was safe, especially from my special 'reverse over the shoulder chuck it and don't give a fuck where it ends up' throw, I of course told this soppy cunt that he was a sad wanker, because only sad wankers manage pub dart teams and told him to fuck off and that the stupid game was affecting my drinking, not the other way round.

• Funny Funny x 3
    2. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Darts is not a fucking Sport...

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1