• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Other Sports - Rugby Union

Discussion in 'Rudi's bar' started by Don Diaz, May 20, 2017.

1. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

I don't know how many on here are interested in the game with the egg shaped ball, but it's coming to the end of a decent season with Wasps at the top of the tree. They are about to play Leicester in the other play off semi final, having just watched Exeter dramatically beat the new European Champions Saracens in the last minute. Fantastic game and brilliant drama.

We also have the British Lions playing New Zealand this Summer, which should be fantastic....breakfast time on Saturday mornings, be ready, should be epic sport and a brutal confrontation.

2. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Or as I like to call it "kick and cuddle"

3. Don Diaz

The sort of cuddles handed out would kill most footballers! Yes I mean you Paulinho

4. conor1

conor1 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Can't wait tbh mate

5. Chavhater01

Chavhater01 Player in Training.

I love my egg chasing, in fact I'm a complete sports nut but yeah there's no better spectacle in Rugby than a Lions tour to New Zealand. Absolutely gutted that Billy V's out of the tour!

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. Don Diaz

Big game today in the sunshine at Twickenham. Should be a free scoring thriller which probably means it won't. 80,000 watching

7. Chavhater01

Sensational stuff from the Lions today!

With a man advantage, I thought we were gonna blow it in the first 20 of the 2nd half, a display of ill discipline that the French would be proud off but what a last 20, absolutely buzzing!

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. Don Diaz

Yes fantastic game, great comeback and character from 18-9 down. Next week back in Auckland and 15 vs 15 might be different, brilliant support from the Lions fans, would be special being there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. Chavhater01

I think we got a bit over excited when they went down to 14 and tried forcing the issue too much, thankfully we regained composure with enough time on the clock to make it count.

Yes mate the support is amazing, it's one to tick off the bucket list to see a Lions match.

10. Don Diaz

I agree NZ in 12 years time or SA and Oz in 4 and 8 years respectively. Should be enough time to save up, even with a season ticket to pay for. Australia would be my preferred choice

11. Chavhater01

SA or NZ for me mate. I feel I've done my sporting wish list in Oz, went to the Ashes matches at the SCG and the Adelaide Oval as well as a state match at the MCG. Dream would be to go to a Lions test at Newlands but doubt they'll use Newlands.

12. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

Go on make a bucket list sports thread!! I ve done a few,wimbledon,lords,brands&silverstone,twickenham,5 olympic stadiums,would love to do an overseas test,Im not a huge fan but a day in the west indies would be a crack.

13. Don Diaz

Ever met a 'nice' South African?? Ha ha. I know what you mean I lived in Oz for 12 months and have been lucky enough to attend a lot of top sporting occasions, but NZ or OZ for my money and have good mates in both so that's the accommodation sorted.

14. Don Diaz

Fantastic match. Moral victory for the Lions against a superior team playing at home on their favourite pitch.

Incredible intensity, most footballers would have died from the physicality during that match! Well apart from Harry, Eric and Toby of course.

15. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Wow... this cunt is insanely quick.