By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pape Matar Sarr

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can't say he hasn't earned it... Done very well under Ange... Just blows my mind that we had these players for ages and That Cunt and Cunté simply refused to give them a run... Bonkers.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That was a brilliant game. The AFCON and the Asia Cup have both been a lot of fun. It's the first time I've really followed either of them, and I've enjoyed them (though I had mixed feelings to say the least that South Korea went through against the Saudis today.)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Be great to have him back in contention for a place in the side... I'd like to think we allow Hoijberg or Skipp to go and get some solid football under their belts somewhere now...

Both of them are proper players in my eyes and I know Skipp is a home grown one club fella, so for me he's the bigger miss as that shit means something...

If we do manage to pull if an 11th hour, Levy Special for Gallagher, then it could be the writing on the wall for both of them...!

The Gallagher deal does seem like a Spurs making noise to appease the fans kind of scenario or attention seeking keyboard warriors doing their thing.

Either way, great to have Sarr back.