• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Pochettino changing Tottenham mentality

Discussion in 'Spurs Discussion' started by Havocc, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Havocc

Havocc Well-Known Member Founding Member

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...s-he-attempts-to-change-mindset-a3468376.html

I like the honesty of the coach here. People need to understand, heading to Old Trafford, Anfield and claiming 3 points is much more than footballing ability.

Considering how far we have come under his stewardship, and the results we know we can get against the big teams. I don't think we are to far away from being able to fight better at these stadiums.

2. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

It's Anfield and Stamford Bridge that are the biggest issue....we've won at Old Trafford recently. What people don't seem to realise is that it's not just Spurs that struggle away at the big teams, so does everyone else. Why don't they have a look at our recent record against City or Chelsea at home. Cherry picking results is easy, even I've just done it !!

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member Founding Member

you can't help but think this article is badly timed. I mean, they could have released this during the long unbeaten periods we've had during his time at Spurs, shirley?