By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Pre-season 20/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So it begins..........

EgBwNIYXkAAlN8D

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hart, CCV, Clarke and Cirkin on for the second half. replacing Lloris, Foyth, Davies and Son.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone watch this? Any good? Any reviews.....?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anyone watch this? Any good? Any reviews.....?
I can't get my head round when these games are on at the moment, so I missed it. I watched the highlights on Youtube and was happy. Maybe we have reasons for optimism for the 2021 season?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I can't get my head round when these games are on at the moment, so I missed it. I watched the highlights on Youtube and was happy. Maybe we have reasons for optimism for the 2021 season?

I think the reality is we will do well under Mourinho this season, however I don't believe for a second we will play football in the way we have in both pre season games. They haven't really been challenging enough and we have attacked heavily because of this.

Alli looks like he can be arsed again which is great. I believe Mourinho has told him to tell boohoo man to fuck off and concentrate on football. I've been banging on about that for I don't know how long so it's the first positive breakthrough for myself and Mourinho.

The one thing I've noticed so far is the Hart - Gazza switch in both games. It feels to me Gazza needs to watch himself as I reckon Mourinho wants Hart as second keeper.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Again, no winks

Attachments

• 18D4E8C8-98DD-44E9-9FA2-A63D9F789EFE.png
    18D4E8C8-98DD-44E9-9FA2-A63D9F789EFE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 223
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fuck me awful half of football,if anyone paid a tenner for that........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If anyone wondered where Lamela was??

EgmPd8hUMAAtR4B

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just practise kicking a ball with your right foot you narcissistic twat.